1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Extended Warranty on Fiat Car:- Details & coverd parts

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by BoseSuman, Oct 8, 2012.

1. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Great! If a part is replaced under warranty, I think they cannot charge your for labor. Just check. :)
  2. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur

Shall check with TASS. Thanks for the advice. I will be visiting to replace my car windshield which developed crack while returning from bangalore.
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2013
  3. PankajJoshi

PankajJoshi Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.4
    Got a call from Tejaswi motors Hyderabad yesterday. Asking me what was the problem in car and why did I open a warranty related service ticket with FIAT. I bluntly said I have provided all details to FIAT about the issue and that he should first do homework before calling customers.

Today got a call from Pune number. It was from FIAT! The caller (Harshil) says that wiper motor is not covered under warranty. When I responded that it's written in the extended warranty document provided to me, he said he will call back. The call back was prompt in few hours again the same claim, "sir yeh warranty mein nahi aata". I was annoyed and asked him to check one more on warranty coverage.

I am checking the warranty coverage booklet right now and it clearly says on page 12:"wiper and washer motor" under Electrical System under 24 month extended warranty section.

On a side note, on enquiring Harshil said that "Tejaswini" (He perhaps didn't know the correct name of the dealer) motors service centre in Jubilee hills is operational and Concorde FIAT exclusive service centre will start in a month.
  4. PuntoMJD

PuntoMJD Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Could not find relevant thread so posted here

Unfortunately i am not having any extended warranty only 2 years regular warranty. It could be possible to purchase extended warranty after expiring regular one? If yes then where should i contact for this, either at dealer or service center?
  5. PankajJoshi

PankajJoshi Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.4
    Fourth year extended warranty for my Linea expires this month end. Any checks to be done before the day passes?
  6. Hi Guys,

Does Extended warranty cover for headlights ? I have headlights which are turning black from outside and hence obstructing spread of light.

Sandeep.
  7. avnsiva

avnsiva Amatore

Chennai
    I had the same issue. Black ring formation on the glass near to the low beam light in Linea. RDC Fiat in Chennai confirmed that its not covered in the warranty.
  8. Wrote to Mangesh...awaiting his response. Would update shortly.

Sandeep.
  9. amitparmar4

amitparmar4 Timido

Pune
    I have purchased 2nd Hand punto MJD Emotion pack 1.3, has june 2010 registration.
    Is it covered under warranty. as my coolent water pump leakage.

- - - Merged Post - - -

I have purchased 2nd Hand punto MJD Emotion pack 1.3, has june 2010 registration.
    Is it covered under warranty.?????
    as my coolent water pump leakage.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Is it covered under warranty.?????
    as my coolent water pump leakage.
  10. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Does it have extended warranty? I think coolant system is covered in Ext warranty. See parts covered on the first page of this thread.