1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Explore Goa

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by sungoa2010, Apr 8, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Here is the view of Dhudsagar taken from train

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

This video has taken from train while crossing the forest area in western ghat section in goa.
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    It is raining very heavily in Goa for the past two days.
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Those who feel happy after seeing a parking space in panjim under the trees should think twice about it. Today the birds made my red punto a BNW punto free of coast. Look up before you park to avoid a heart attack :sadblue
    1 person likes this.
  4. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    angry_birds_funny.jpg
    Like this ?? Please post a pic of that :p :p
    2 people like this.
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I didn't take the picture. But mine was not pathetic as shown in picture:D
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I could finally taste the Panipuri(Golgappa) from Hotel Fidalgo(Legacy of Bombay), Panjim. It is tasty. Thanks VP for suggesting it. From my 6 years of experience I think Fidalgo is the best restaurant for vegetarian food in Panjim.
  7. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    ^^
    I just love the taste of panipuri from Fidalgo, Leagacy of Bombay
    1 person likes this.
  8. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Guys,

I will be visiting Goa by 30th of this month. I am going to start on 29th from Chennai and will take a break at chitradurga for night halt and continue on next day morning.

The route I plan to take is Chennai-Bangalore-Tumkur-Hubli-Ankola-Karwar-Panajim, I dont know whether it is a good option of entering from south considering the traffic in Goa. I am going to stay in Panajim. I absoultely have no idea on the traffic situation there. SUNGOA2010 can help me in this regard.

Is it a good option to enter into Goa from north? Please Suggest.

While returning back to chennai I have plans to cover costal karnataka, but not yet decided on the places. Please suggest me some good places.

Thanks
    Gopi
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    You can take Hubli-Ankola-Karwar route. For Goa meet I recommended the other one since for many cars at a time the NH 66 traffic will be disturbing.
    But avoid the Londa route which is always in bad condition.
  10. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Thanks. This is going to be my longest trip, slowly expanding[breaking] the boundaries :cool:
    1 person likes this.