1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Explore Goa

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by sungoa2010, Apr 8, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    +1 The monsoon starts in June and the rain continues till September -October and some times extends till November.
  2. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    Hey Sungoa! nice to see this thread!
    I may come to Goa mostly at Park Hyatt next month( though not the best month to visit).
    Your suggestions would be welcome.
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Now it is hot here. But not that hot compared to other places. Park Hyatt is in the coastal belt between vasco and Colva. The nearby beaches are majorda, Velsa(not popular), colva. There is a famous restaurant Martin's corner approachable from the resort Martins Corner Goa
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    While I explored most of theNorth Goa beaches right till ashvem, Morjim, Arambole, not to mention Baga, Anjuna, Vagatore, etc, I could not yet explored South Goa beaches except Colva, Varca, Sernabatim.

I heard Palolim beach in Canacona (South Goa) is very beautiful. Have not yet able to visit it as its quite far.
  5. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    Thanks a lot for your inputs sungoa!
    My plan is more of a relaxed holiday, with a days‘s trip to the famous spots at Goa with family.
    Will update once decided.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Palolim is one of the popular beach. The drive to palolim is also fantastic. Cancona is filled with scenic beauty. The roads are also good. Many parts of road is through reserve forest area. The Cottigao wild life sanctuary is also very near to palolim. Instead of NH17(now NH 66) there is another road which goes parallel to coastal belt. The road connect many of the isolated south goa beaches. Cape Rama is one of them Cabo De Rama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Google map will give correct view.
  7. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Ravi Ji, first photo is realy too good.
    1 person likes this.
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Here is the pictures taken from St Jacintos Island near Marmugao. For details see the link San Jacinto Island, St Hyacinthi Church - San Jacinto, Places to visit around San Jacinto Island, lovely island called San Jacinto Island

This picture has taken one year before.
    08032011(003).jpg

08032011(004).jpg

The best place to watch movie is the ionox movies, Panjim. INOXMovies.com - Live The Movie | Book tickets for the latest Bollywood, Hollywood and regional films at India's favourite multiplex chain.
    The picture below is the car parking area. parking space is always assured. Some times people park car here if space is not available in city. There is no rush always easy to get ticket.

20012012.jpg
  9. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    @sungoa what route should I travel from pune to goa?
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    1 person likes this.