1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Explore Goa

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by sungoa2010, Apr 8, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Here is some more photos of vagator beach.
    DSC02143.jpg

Hope Never ends. At least when you face the sun set near vagator
    DSC02146.JPG
    DSC02151.jpg
    DSC02157.JPG

Rocks at vagator Rocks!
    DSC02167.JPG
    DSC02168.jpg

When sun sets it is the turn of moon.
    DSC02181.JPG
    1 person likes this.
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Exactly. Alcove resort it is. On a rainy Sunday in July 2009, I had lunch there in the open terrace overlooking the sea.

I've tons of pics of Goa. Most of them posted in my 3 Goa travelogues.
  3. darkshooter

darkshooter Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    Processed as HDR.
  4. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Thanks Guys! Absolute gorgeous pictures. The way the beauty of nature fantasize us, proves that we are monkeys even today:?!! Nature is our essence.
    Sungoa, i think i was given a chance of visiting GOA & lost it . I was in Mumbai for 4 Yrs & had a good chance of visiting this place as it's a lot closer there. My Bro in law/sister who resides in Mumbai invited me 3 times during that span but i couldn't make it:A. Let's see if i can manage it ever in my life.
    1 person likes this.
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Now I got it. The beach that faces the resort is little vagator(also called Orza). Little vagator is left side of the main vagator beach. I haven't gone there since we reached little late.

Links to Vahan Pujari's threads on Goa trip
    http://www.teamfiat.co.in/street-travel-experience/5522-beauty-beach-bombay-goa-fiat-linea-part-3-feb12.html
    http://www.teamfiat.co.in/street-travel-experience/52-beauty-beach-bombay-goa-fiat-linea-part-2-feb10.html
    http://www.teamfiat.co.in/street-travel-experience/33-beauty-beach-bombay-goa-fiat-linea-part-1-aug09.html
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Why don't you drive down to Goa ENKI? I will also join from Chennai. We can have the first TFI National meet at Goa :D.
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    That is a great idea. When I moved from Chennai(Adayar) to Goa in 2006, I had driven my alto till Goa. Chennai-Shimogo-Goa. Great experience. Around 1000 kms. Enjoyed the drive.
    2 people like this.
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Here are my answers to your queries, Ramesh. Goa is a nice place to visit. I had stayed in Miramar, Goa for more than two months in connection with my work.
    November to February. Foreign tourists will be more during Christmas/new year time resulting in peak tariff in hotels and resorts.
    Two to three days are more than sufficient to explore and enjoy Goa.
    We stayed in Ginger, Goa as we wanted to be near Kamat Hotel, Panaji because of our requirement of vegetarian food.
    3 people like this.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks a lot Ravi Ji and Sungoa. Goa is still in my list of places which are unexplored. Hopefully, I will do it this year during November.
    2 people like this.
  10. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

As soon as i read it, I thought that perhaps Ramjn has gone crazy on Sunday:confused:. But very next moment, man..!! he makes sense::pP. Not a bad idea at all, hummm.. worth of giving some thought.
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
    1 person likes this.