1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Explore Goa

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by sungoa2010, Apr 8, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    This thread has started to share some pictures, travel informations about Goa.
    Here is some pictures that I took two days ago in Vegator beach. Vegator is a rocky beach situated near the famous Anjuna beach in north Goa. It is one of the beach blessed with scenic beauty.
    DSC02134.jpg

A sunset in vegator
    DSC02135.JPG

DSC02141.jpg
    5 people like this.
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Is there a resort just behind the place from which you took the above pics? The resort where 1st floor rooms directly faces the beach.
  3. Can you believe?.... I have never been to Goa till date..... :( Thrice we had planned but due to official reasons had to cancel.

Next time will surely come over there.. Do post some good places for sightseeing etc in your next post with some nice snaps like the one above.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I didn't notice any resort just in front of beach. I might have missed it. But surely there are some resorts nearby. Look at the one here Alcove Resort Goa: 3-Star Beach Resort at Little Vagator Beach North Goa
    It looks like very close to the beach. Next time I go I will find out. I know one beach resort near airport which faces the sea. Bogmallo Beach Resort

Next time come with your Punto. I haven't seen many places in my own state kerala. Vaynad, Allappy, Ezhimala, Bakel . The list is never ending.
    Surely I will post some pictures. My idea is to share some less known but beautiful places here with some useful information etc.
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Here are some photographs clicked by me during my Linea's visit to Goa in 2010.
    Goa1.jpg
    Goa2.jpg
    Goa3.jpg
    Goa4.jpg
    Goa5.jpg
    Goa6.jpg
    5 people like this.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Ravi Sir the first photo might have taken by standing near your Linea, since it looks like SunGoa is reluctant to settle under the sea by looking at your Linea.:D
    It is near Murmugao, I guess.
    1 person likes this.
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, sungoa2010. It was clicked from Miramar beach. There are many coastal towns named as Miramar in the America. Mira means look and mar, sea in Portugese.
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
    3 people like this.
  8. darkshooter

darkshooter Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    2 people like this.
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Darkshooter, fantastic picture. How come the picture from darkshooter so bright?:p
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Very good thread. I have never been to Goa but, its always in my radar. I am planning to visit Goa sometime this year. Let me ask you some questions.

1. What is the best season to visit Goa?
    2. How many days would be sufficient enough to spend at Goa?

I will throw more questions on accommodation once I finalize my visit to Goa.