1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Experience after driving 15,000 kms in 8 months

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Esakki Sundar, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Esakki Sundar

Esakki Sundar Amatore

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Bought my Red Punto Emotion 1.3MJD on Aug-2014. Have completed 15K and thought of sharing my feelings.

HighWay Experience
    In the last 8 months have taken the beauty on many long highway trips. I always maintain a constant speed of 100-120 KMs on the highway. The road stability, breaking is wonderful. I always got an average of 19-21 KM/l on the highway. In on of my highway trip, had driven 300+kms at a single stretch and did not find any fatigue or body pain. The driving comfort and the pleasure driving the car is superb.

City Experience
    Driving in the city is also a charm. Can move the car in 2nd gear even on a bumper to bumper traffic. Car can easily take any potholes, speed break bumpers without any issues. Fuel efficiency is around 16KM/l.

Service Experience
    I gave my car to Ramkay Fiat, Chennai both for 5K and 15K service. The service staffs are very courteous and the service center is maintained very well. Got a bill for Rs.7232 for my 15K service (Rs.602 per month).

Overall Experience
    As each day passes by the love for the car is getting increased day by day. The best possession someone can have.
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2015
    Bala, dhinas, kirenh and 4 others like this.
  2. Deepak

Deepak Regolare

KA-30
    Bengaluru
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Esakki Sundar : Good going. Please do post some pics. And keep us updating about your car. Did they replace the break pads in second service? any left pull issue in your car ?
  3. Esakki Sundar

Esakki Sundar Amatore

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Deepak they didn't replace the break pads at the 2nd service.. I had felt the left pull around 2.5K kms. It was rectified at no cost. Sure will upload some pics.
    dhinas and Deepak like this.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @Esakki Sundar

Heartiest congratulations on the completing one year of blissful happy ownership. Suggest you support that happiness with some nice photographs of the car. Do write about your buying and dealership experience in brief. Any mods done to the car or it is still stock?

Wishing you many more happy mile crunching and drive safely.
  5. driveit

driveit Amatore

chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Happy to hear that!

Happy driving :)
  6. Iyu

Iyu Timido

bangalore
    What was the solution provided for left pull.
    It's 32k for my punto, I still have the issue.
  7. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    [QUOTE

HighWay Experience
    I always maintain a constant speed of 100-120 KMs on the highway. The road stability, breaking is wonderful. I always got an average of 19-21 KM/l on the highway.
    [/QUOTE]

Thats a very good average for 100+ speed.

Kiran
  8. Esakki Sundar

Esakki Sundar Amatore

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @lyu, I could not recollect whey they did to resolve the left pull, but I believe it must be a well balancing.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 22, 2015 ---
    Posting some photos taken in Jan-2014 IMG_9143.jpg IMG_9184.jpg IMG_9185.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
    sanjay_mugur and prabhjot like this.