1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Expecting my Stallion On New Year

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Stallion, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Maxtor

Maxtor Amatore

New Delhi
    Wish you all he best on your new buy and let us know your buying experience!
  2. mayur

mayur

Thane, Mumbai
    Yup same here i am billing this car in December and registering it in Jan.....Thats what we can call ek teer mein do nishan Rajni style
  3. Stallion

Stallion

Pune
    so mayur when are you expecting urs....
  4. mayur

mayur

Thane, Mumbai
    @Stallion Some bad news the car which i booked GP 1.3 E BNW was declared NRD and the plant didnt had the trim n color which i needed....lots of things happened in between(seriously lots...even got call from FIAT Manager,change of dealer etc.) & finally budget was revised n change of TRIM now getting E+ ..Dealer said this car has been billed & will come on 4-5 Jan.

also as "Paush" starts from 4th its not advisable to buy the car as per my parents so will get the most optimum date for my car delivery .

BTW no problems from your side regarding delivery?
  5. Stallion

Stallion

Pune
    nothing much of a hassel here...but expecting it on the 4th or 5th of Jan..anyways moms birthday falls on the 5th so i thought ill pick it up on that day.
    so ur getting the colour you want BNW. E+ is better than E trim wise so u shouldnt mind i guess...
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats for having the stallion by 05.01.2011.
    Even i had got my Italian Beauty on 24.12.2009, but requested the dealer to register it in Jan 2010, The sales Rep were very co-operative.
    Do post the pictures of the Italian Beauty
    Wishing you a Happy New Yea
  7. Stallion

Stallion

Pune
    WISH YOU THE SAME...
    I WILL POST SOME PICS AS SOON I GET IT.
  8. Stallion

Stallion

Pune
    After two weeks of sleepless nights....finally the day has arrived when i get the keys to my italian beauty.
    p.s. spoke to the sales person @ pandit auto,pimpri..he assuered me delivery in the second half of the day.
  9. Congrats and waiting for your buying experience with loads of pictures.
  10. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Good Luck, keep us posted and do share the buying expereince as well.