1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Expecting my Stallion On New Year

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Stallion, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Stallion

Stallion

Pune
    Booked my 1.3 multijet (emotion),waiting eagrly for it to reach my stable. :)
  2. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Congratulations.. May the Stallion bring in good cheer to you in the New Year :drinks
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Congratulations and best wishes, Stallion. Warm welcome to Team Fiat India.
  4. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Welcome to TFI. Before taking delivery of your GP Stallion make a through PDI. link below.

viewtopic.php?f=61&t=255

Happy & safe driving.
  5. mayur

mayur

Thane, Mumbai
    @Stallion same pinch ..me 2 booked GP 1.3 Emotion BNW on 21st
    getting delivered by 5-6 next month....what about yours?
    also i know i am hijacking your thread but still m confused what 5k acc. is should take from him.??
    any suggestions...
  6. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    @ MAYU
    i think matting door scuff plats,good quality sunfilm or reverse parking sensors
  7. Stallion

Stallion

Pune
    @mayur

ya im too expecting my ride to be here around the same time...cheers to u buddy...and take only good quality stuff from the dealer...better be satisfied before they fit it.
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Stallion and Mayur, Congratulations for getting the cars. Welcome to TFI. Do post your booking experiences in your Ownership threads. Njoy and congratulations once again. :)
  9. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    make sure u get your car invoiced in this month. if it goes in next month and the current scheme changes they will charge you as per new scheme.
    i know this is unethical, but its a practice.
  10. Stallion

Stallion

Pune
    yes sir, i have spoken to the sales person...my loan will get santioned in couple of days...i just want it registered in 2011.