1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Exotica RED Puntos no longer made?

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by clevermax, Mar 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guys,

Need some authentic information:

One of my friends booked an Exotica Red Punto E+ from Concorde motors two weeks back. Now the dealer is saying that they can't give him an Exotica Red Punto because Fiat is no longer producing Puntos in that colour!

Is this information true or this is just a gimmick to sell the cars already existing in their yard? I am asking because I have heard that Fiat don't give cars to dealers on credit and they have to make the payment to get them. So it is natural for a dealer trying to sell the current stock which may not match customers needs, like colour, proper variant etc. I know this because I had been told two weeks after I my booking that MG Punto is not available and that they can give a BNW Punto. I made my point clear that I need MG Punto itself and then they actually delivered me one.

Yours thoughts please.
  2. teky

teky Esperto

I think the dealer is giving a bull, Exotica Red should be one of most sought color in a Punto. Did your friend get to check with any other dealer?
  3. @teky: Actually yes, RF motors in the same place (Cochin) told him that they can give an Exotica Red Punto E+ within some 15 days.
  4. Cancel the booking and ask them to keep the color of their choice. Book from another dealer. These guys will never change. :A
  5. Update: my friend registered a complaint in fiat's website day before yesterday night and yesterday morning he got a call from fiat and they promised to deliver red punto within two weeks! ::T
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    All these nuisance is done by the dealer to scare the customer and change the color or the variant as per their stock.
    please stick to your favorite color and variant and do lodge a complaint to FIAT against the dealer, If some changes are going on then will for sure put in the web site.
  7. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Dealers dole out any bullshit to sell out the remaining pieces in their yards.....
    Don't buy any of this shit... :)

Fiat helpline is god and responsive....
  8. thats false,,,,,,
  9. False information.
    My friend had booked an exotica Red 90hp Punto 2 weeks back and he is getting the delivery next week.

Just now i checked with Concorde, Chennai and got the information that Red is available as any other colour in the pallette.
  10. maverick

maverick Amatore

Mods please close this thread. clevermax posted this query for me. Now that I got my Exotica Red Punto one month back its very clear that Exotica Red Punto is still being manufactured.
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.