1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Exotica Red Punto Active ICED

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by gopscreative, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    yes i mentioned in my review that .wav format this unit plays is nirvana and no other HU in this price range gives it. i still stand by this and i want you to show us one head unit in this price(bill + 2years warranty) which gives it.

when i say " in given price range" why do you want to prove how this faired against other .wav format playing HUs regardless of the price?

everyone on the forum who is reading the posts will immediately conclude that you are trying to prove " Whats so great in the JVC unit"
    and i am trying to prove " Everything exceeds greatness in this JVC unit @ Given price "
    listen to kenwood X7016/8016BT and this Aresenal Series 926BT. also check the components used in both. there is no requirement to explain this simple logic.

to help you understand better i will give you one example.
    " the same engine is used in linea and manza" so engine performance solely is same in both cars.
  2. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    huh, now i leave it upto the forum members to read and understand what you want to say.

i think you need some rest , you quote something and comment on it and in very next post you ask me why are you saying same thing again and again.

quoting from your alternate post above

i gave my answer to this, that yes i said it.

now you quote the same and say why are you crying over it.

you seemed to be very confused.

Regarding SQ comparison i told u very clearly that i havent compared P80 with it as i dint have any chance to do it.

i even told u SQ is same as kenwood.

i know very well you dont care about the price, but i do care about the price and so i said its good option for people like me who want SQ and features in low price, Seems you are not able to read and understand these statements of mine.

Still you are breaking your head to ask me how does it score over p80.

funny man, i give up.

if you want to understand how a 3rd party reading our posts would conclude i would say start a poll.

now i wont post over this, and i would welcome readers to comment now.
  3. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    IMHO could not come to a concrete conclusion. However, even if you have not said it explicitely, I am getting a feeler that you want JVC to lose on this count. Sorry!! probably your way of writing made me think so!!! :confused:
  4. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Guys , cool down.. JVC has come down with a HU which offers the features which is already present in other HUs,But look at the price point at which it does and the way it sounds. I bought this HU purely because of its features and sheer performance at the offered price point.Let phew make the comparison and come out with his points.
  5. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Mod's note:

Please avoid using SMS lingo. It's inconvenient to the readers.
    All posts with SMS lingo are deleted from this thread.
    Please note that continuous usage of SMS lingo attracts infraction.
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2011
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    In continuation with VahanPujari's warning above, members are requested to be polite while interacting with other members of the forums. If you think you know a lot on the given subject, you are not doing them a favour by replying to the threads. DO NOT TYPE LIKE THIS.

TFI can very much live without rude posts like these.
    Text.jpg
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2011
  7. jovi2403

jovi2403 Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @gopscreative,
    Could u please provide the details of the guy who had done the fitting for your car and also the shop from where you purshased the equipments. I am a newbie in the area of audio systems, so can I trust the guy whom you would like to refer. Your help is appreciated.
  8. mindgrinder

mindgrinder Novizio

Delhi
    i am still waiting for update on how blue and me works with this whole thing, till date i have only found blue back kit from Paser which works, they also use PAC adapters.
  9. fiattucine

fiattucine

Ahmedabad
    The P99RS is not the latest HU from Pioneer. Its the 80PRS, a budget audiophile HU. And I just installed a JVC HU, KD-AVX77 and no complaints, despite the fact that its a used one. Takes a bit of time to load but do does the 80PRS. Display is brilliant, navigation is a bit of a PITA. Bluetooth connectivity is seamless. good build. Sound quality is excellent. So who says JVC is inferior? :)
  10. winimation

winimation Amatore

Mumbai
    Guys! what a long thread with so many deviations. i got onto this link reading one of the Italia-Linea's post. I was trying to see if there is any person who has installed an aftermarket HU & have retained steering controls along with Blue&Me functionality. I diligently kept on reading each & every post hoping that in the end there would be a solution :( I had read the heated discussion trying to make sense of P90 P80 but it kept on going left & right without addressing the real issue :) .

Now I also deserve to add one post :)

I sometimes get tempted to consider an aftermarket HU but then the effort involved in aligning it with steering controls + retaining Blue & ME( in terms of googling & cost), I just stop short of it. Please enlighten if someone has achieved the above. Then I have some new project for my Linea & Punto :)