1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Exclusive Man of Steel Premiere Show - Couple passes

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Mohankv, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    I got a call from Aadhya Motors for Thursday Premiere @ Kormangla 9:00 pm show - couple tickets, me and wife will be there.

@ Mohan which movie theater is this?
  2. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    Finally one more person who got the tickets :) I didn ask the details of the movie theatre, i was at work and couldn speak much.. will find out tomo and let u know...

If i don get held up at work i will meet u at the premiere... Cheers!!
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Dear Guys,

Another great/treat move from FIAT, just now recieved a call from Madhu, SA of Vecto. He said FIAT is offering free Tickets to Superman Priemer Show this thursday. He shall update me on this more.

This move from FIAT is because of T-Jet release and its association with Superman movie.

As per him, all propective customers and existing (Not sure on existing) will get this oppurtunity.
    Thank you FIAT. :clap

P.S: Apologies if its a wrong thread.
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
  4. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    Its at the Forum Mall, Kormangala..

Was told to pick up the tickets from my SL at the mall itself..

See u there tomo !!

So u too are coming ?? Catch u too tomo then...

Congrats on u decision for finalising the booking.. Yours was indeed the most anticipated purchase in TFI ..
  5. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Movie is good, great graphics, we are watching 2D, but I think this movie will be great in 3D
    .1st half I couldn't spot FIAT, so eagerly waiting for the intermission to be over..cheers
  6. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    One time watchable, bit longish english movie.
    2nd half lot of violence and destruction, may be in 3D the effects would be more prominent.

OT: The Superman's red undie is missing and on the way to PVR, a radio program was running a contest on what happened to Superman's Red Underwear and best answers won dinner for 2, its amazing at what people can come up with isint it !
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Back from the movie,
    I would rate it 7. Extreme graphics and lots of action. Good in 3D but still 2D effect was quite good though. 1st half was quite dragging.

Anyways, Thank you FIAT. :clap
    1 person likes this.
  8. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad too!! Tickets for the movie Man of Steel are being sponsored by Fiat through Tejaswi Motors. 2 shows in 2 screens. 8 TFI members confirmed so far. Did anyone else get them?

Show timings
    Inox, GVK mall - 4:10 PM
    Inox, Kachiguda - 7:10 PM

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
  9. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Had a great time watching movie with fellow TFIans. Though there is nothing much to write about the movie. The graphics part was good to experience in 3D. Been long since I watched a 3D movie.

uploadfromtaptalk1371398814201.jpg
    Pic courtesy: Kenny. Prasanna's son.

I was wondering why Fiat is associated with this movie and on a lighter note there was a dialogue that we all can relate ourselves with, which goes like this

The priest in the church says to Superman ...

Sometimes you need to take the leap of faith first.
    The trust part comes later.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    4 people like this.
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    There is a contradictory statement as who are eligible for this gesture from FIAT. Old/Existing customer or prospective customers?
    Vecto SA said it for new/prospective. KHT SA said its for existing customers.

I did not see much of the FIAT owners at the movie hall, good if all of them wore TFI t-shirts. I was hoping full hall would be off FIAT customers :D
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2013