1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Excited to be part of the group - Introducing myself

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Amarnath Bhadrashetty, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Amarnath Bhadrashetty

Amarnath Bhadrashetty Timido

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Hello All,

This is Amar and am excited to be part of this group. I cam to know about this group from my friend Vikas Thakur and subscribed to this group. I personally thank Vikas detailing me about team fiat.

Recently, I had been to long drive with my dream Car Linea multijet to my home town during Diwali season and it was a wonderful drive I had. We started at 6.30 AM from Bangalore and reached Gulbarga at 4.30 PM with 3 breaks of about an 45 mins each. Effectively we covered a distance of 650 KM in 8 hrs 30 mins.
    This was the first long drive to home town with Linea and it was pleasant, calm and comfortable.
    It was not just comfortable journey but very economical. I filled tank in Bangalore, about 45 ltrs and by the time I reached the average consumption with AC was 22.8 KMPL. I was delighted to read Trip details and it was shown there as 22.8 KMPL.

Overall to say, I am extremely happy and delighted to own my dream car Fiat Linea. From now on wards, more long drives are in pipeline.

- Amar
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome to TFI. Nice to see that you are liking the car. The Linea is at home on the highway and this increases the desire to hit the highways more often than not.

Do start an ownership thread with the buying experience and the experience with Linea.
  3. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Welcome on board Amar. Hope you will benefit more from this forum, as is the case for everybody here (100% true atleast for me).