1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Excited to be between Fiatians !!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TANUJ KANDARI, Aug 5, 2016.

1. TANUJ KANDARI

TANUJ KANDARI Timido

PUNE
    PUNE
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hello Members,

It's a pleasure to introduce myself. I am Tanuj Kandari, born and raised in Garhwal, currently revving in pune. I share a common passion of motoring with other members here. Apart from that, I am quite obsessed with hills (being from garhwal, that's quite obvious, isn't it?). My moto-hill adventures have given me immense delight and will continue to do so.

I own a Hyundai i20 1.2 VTVT and a Evo-90HP. The i20 was bought in 2015, a reliable car, it has never let me down. I was enjoying it until I figured its "all Saint no Sinner" behavior. I left it for family at native place and got a Punto-90HP here in pune. The idea was to use Punto as a daily commute and weekend getaways whereas i20 was to be used during native visits(thrice a year). Now, after crunching almost 4K in punto, I cannot think of driving any other car(atleast not i20). So, I'll be driving in punto to my next native visit which is to happen in Sept last.

I am not the one with immense motor knowledge, but I've a passion for cars and traveling. Looking forward to be an active member on a buzzing community.

TK
  2. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats on new Punto.
    Could you elaborate on the reasons for the below?
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Welcome to the brotherhood!!! Wish you and your Punto miles of smiles.
  4. TANUJ KANDARI

TANUJ KANDARI Timido

PUNE
    PUNE
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Sure, but a short one, more shall be detailed in ownership review. I did a road trip in i20 from my home town to mussourie, not a long trip but it had city roads, highways and hill section. While I enjoyed most of it, the car didn't feel planted at high speeds and I was also not very confident negotiating winding roads. Punto on the other hand, felt much more poised and fatigue-less, on a similar trip from pune to matheran.
    Murphy_Fiat, prabhjot and limraj like this.
  5. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome @TANUJ KANDARI to TFI!

Congratulations for the 90hp. Do start a ownership review with lots of pics :)
  6. Giridhar

Giridhar Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @TANUJ KANDARI . Thats what Fiat is all about in simple words. Welcome to TFI and happy miles ahead.