1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Exchange Offer of Punto

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Vivek Kulkarni, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Vivek Kulkarni

Vivek Kulkarni Timido

Kolhapur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Dear All Friends,
    I am driving Punto 1.3 Emotion since Dec.2009 . I have Driven almost 84k Kilometers.
    I am very much satisfied with the performance of the vehicle.( apart from the issue of Slave cylinder breakdown twice)
    Now I want to replace the vehicle. The dealer in Kolhapur is offering 2.2lakhs for my car & offfering about 1 lakh discount on the Evo 90Hp .
    I am in confusion whether to go for this offer as I am reading in every discussions that the sale of punto is declining & in Australia they have stopped sale of punto.
    Please guide in this matter.
  2. Raaz

Raaz Amatore

Andhra Pradesh
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Vivek Kulkarni, Welcome to TFI and hope you enjoy this place.

IMO, that's a fair deal. Even if you sale your 2009 manufactured Punto individually, you don't get better price than that. Moreover, 1 Lakh Discount.

But honestly, looks wise Grande Punto is much much better looking car than Evo.But, if you want inside ergonomics you sure go and settle the deal. If you are going to buy the vehicle, don't forget to take the extended warranty.

Regarding Fiats, don't worry, they are not gonna shutdown in the near future. All the Best.
  3. Vivek Kulkarni

Vivek Kulkarni Timido

Kolhapur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks Raaz
    Raaz likes this.
  4. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    looks a sweet deal indeed. 3.2 lakhs off on a new punto evo is mouth watering. Go for it.. or if you want an upgrade, look for the avvy..
    Raaz likes this.
  5. rohitsharma

rohitsharma Amatore

ahmedabad
    ahmedabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    extended warranty option is not available.....
  6. Raaz

Raaz Amatore

Andhra Pradesh
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    I think it was a temporary problem. They sure will provide it once the problem settles.
  7. rohitsharma

rohitsharma Amatore

ahmedabad
    ahmedabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Raaz..actually I bought avventura few days before. They told now this offer has been discontinued...do you have some insight into this.
  8. Raaz

Raaz Amatore

Andhra Pradesh
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
    rohitsharma likes this.
  9. rohitsharma

rohitsharma Amatore

ahmedabad
    ahmedabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    copy that..good news..thanks n cheers.. :)
    Raaz likes this.