1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Excellent Condition 1.3 Emotion Pack for sale Pune

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by pushkaraj, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pushkaraj

pushkaraj Amatore

Pune
    Its 2009 model showing 58500 on ODO.
    GC upgrade KIt installed one month ago
    Alloy wheel upgarded to new lighther HRS wheels ( spent 22 K , its multi pcd 98 + 100 , so matches fiat specs and if you want can use it for other cars too ). - if you like fiat OEM wheels , i have them too you can choose either of them. "either" is important here i am planning to sale other one :)
    Bridgestone tyres: Under warranty , recently changed ( 2000 KM )
    Amron battery : one year old,has 5 years warranty on it
    Clucth and Pressure plate changed as per Fiat suggestion 1000 KM ago
    Zero claim on insurance
    Well maintained and serviced using Synthetic oil.
    I did all this maintenance to keep my car for longer period But fell for the newly launched Cheetah -- XUV 500
    With All above work done , you dont have to spend even a penny on this car for years to come.

IMG_5061.jpg

image_8.jpg

image_2.jpg

image_9.jpg

image_7.jpg

image_5.jpg

image_6.jpg

image_1.jpg

image_3.jpg

image_4.jpg

image_8.jpg
  2. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    hi, How much are you expecting and where are you located in Pune?
  3. pushkaraj

pushkaraj Amatore

Pune
    Thanks for checking my car , I am asking for 3.75 only :)
    I am located at Wakad
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
  4. pushkaraj

pushkaraj Amatore

Pune
    Car sold . MODS, please close this thread.
  5. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    Whats the price it got sold??
  6. pushkaraj

pushkaraj Amatore

Pune

3.4 L , 3.3 for Punto and 8 K for my alloy , alloys were not in best of conditon : needed some refurbising but at 8K i think it was real VFM.
    he also bought my old suspension for 2K.
    I Agreed to price since buyer Promised to buy it immediately if he likes the car and also if his mechanic aggrees .Deal was done in approximate 2 hrs ( checking car , signing paper and handing over money )
    I would have got better price but i had no time to negotiate and explain car condition on each phone call .

here is my observation on selling my punto :

1. Most of the pople enquire about punto are not really "fiat lovers" , they have agenda to buy "diesel" vehicle in low price range , they know they can not bargain on Maruti swift diesel/other popular diesel cars.
    2 . Few people concentarte on how well previous buyer has maintenanced his car, so even if service history mentions that you change the things with FIAT OEM parts instaed of "fixing them" : nobody cares.
    3. Fiat support in small cities is vanishing , my friend in Kolhapur was planning to buy my car but he could not as fiat service station in kolhapur is closed permantly. This affects the resale value too .
    4. Never approach used car dealer. Adding their own margins + our car resale value, it ultimately makes our pocket lighther.

Ultimately , was the experiance worth it :After getting fed up of pathetic A.S.S, getting parts/filters from 99 rpm , selling car in the market where other players dominate ..
    Yes ofcourse it was worth it.
    I am alreday missing my punto :-(
    1 person likes this.
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Pushkaraj,

Totally agree with your observations. Most of the buyers in the used car market come with a pre set notion that they can haggle to atleast half the price quoted. Checking the vehicle is least on their minds. A few genuine buyers will check the car first and then negotiate once they are satisfied.

Congratulations on selling the car at the price you expected. Now since you are missing Punto, are you rethinking of getting another Fiat car?
  8. dumbestcoder

dumbestcoder Novizio

New Delhi
    Yups why did you sell it?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Closing the thread.

Please use the 'Report Post' feature in future. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.