1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

EVOlution Started

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by an00p, Jan 26, 2015.

1. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Hey @an00p!

Great to hear! The Punto is still the most EVOlved (bad pun, i know!) diesel hatch in the market, especially when one considers the prices it is available at for ALL that it offers. Congrats, man.

cheers, do post about your Indo-Italian automotive goodness when he/she/it arrives.:)
    an00p likes this.
  2. an00p

an00p Timido

Kozhikode
    Kerala
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Thanks @prabhjot

The excitement I have now can't be described in words!. :happy:
    joeswatmail and sandipan_r15 like this.
  3. joeswatmail

joeswatmail Amatore

Pondicherry
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hey an00p... Congrats man...
    May i know if ur Evo is the 2015 batch?
    Just asking this because I have been waiting for my evo for 2 months and not received yet... I have been told by my dealer that 2015 stocks have not yet arrived..
    So am asking this out of curiosity...
  4. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It's a 2014 model--as mentioned by Anoop in his 1st post in this thread.
  5. an00p

an00p Timido

Kozhikode
    Kerala
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @joeswatmail Its a 2014 model. I choose 2014 because there is a 75K worth discount and the only advantage of having 2015 model will be a slightly higher resale value. Please correct me if I am wrong!

Is there any other change in 2015 model? like features?

I am going to keep this beauty with me for a minimum of 5+ years and may be longer than that hence, resale doesn't matter to me.
    joeswatmail likes this.
  6. joeswatmail

joeswatmail Amatore

Pondicherry
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @an00p : there is no difference in the 2015 model from the previous model except for the resale value... Which is not a biggie for cars running more than 5 years...

Well I got a call from the Dealer today saying stocks have started to come... So awaiting mine soon...
    And he also mentioned that I need to pay the new revised cost for the car...
    an00p likes this.
  7. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    joeswatmail, what's the latest update?
    joeswatmail likes this.
  8. joeswatmail

joeswatmail Amatore

Pondicherry
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Sandipan, I got my quote for 2015 EVO from the Dealer today.... It is 7,76,213. on road.
    He also said that 90hp Glitterati gold evo's have started to add up in stock yard. In 2 days time he will send me the VIN number ... So, fingers crossed... I will be laying hands on my EVO soon....
    In this past 2 months, I have been going through many Evo ownership reviews... I found a few niggles that were very common like the 'slight steering pull to left', and 'the audio player electrical issues ' ; my question is, what is the chance that Fiat would have looked into these problems and rectified it in the 2015 batch?
  9. an00p

an00p Timido

Kozhikode
    Kerala
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Going for the PDI now. Excited!
  10. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats Anoop for the Evo! Kidu Choice Bro :);)
    an00p likes this.