1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Every time I have to use horn, mp3 player restart (only if USB drive is playing)

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by krishnasinh7229, Mar 21, 2012.

1. krishnasinh7229

krishnasinh7229 Timido

jam
    Bought a 90 hp punto past month, After a few days USB drive socket stopped working. Got it fixed by Technician. But now each time I have to hit horn, audio player restarts on it own. (this happens only if USB sources is in selection.)

What went wrong? plz suggest.
  2. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @krishnasinh7229 , Crap!!this is one frustrating problem you got there! Well don't worry too much it'll get solved. Try this thing, pop up your car's hood. Grab a spanner & remove negative(-ve ) terminal of your battery. keep it like that for some 20/30minutes. After that re-connect the negative(-ve) terminal. If worked then great, if not then show it to your TASC.

What removing the negative terminal will do is, it'll reset the Blue&Me connection. As our B&M boxes are Microsoft powered, small bugs can be corrected using above method. But if did't worked out, don't panic. TASC will work on that under warranty, you don't have to give them a single penny.
  3. I know of others with a similar problem, but none have it as severe as you do. In my car it happens once in a while so I've been ignoring it. You should get it checked ASAP.
  4. Pointed

Pointed Timido

NEW DELHI
    NEW DELHI
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hello Unable to find the the way upper grill pull out without opening the bolt behind logo.

Or how to open the bolt behind the logo ???
  5. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    @krishnasinh7229 problem might be with earthing. I had this issue in my linea and Pandit guys sorted it out nicely.
    prabhjot likes this.
  6. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Get your Blue and Me refreshed at FASS... its a software issue.