1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Every 'P' has its story... Palio to Punto..

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by neoonwheels, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    :) The dash waxing is done very well in a professional way, do post the pictures of the car also, so pandit is making the customer happy :lol:
  2. neoonwheels

neoonwheels Amatore

Pune
    I asked one tyre shop about the WB and WA, they quoted me 550/- for the same. As the car has done 10500 km, I thought, I will go ahead with the balancing and alignment. So ideally 800-550 = 250/- is what they charged me extra :confused.
  3. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Recently I done W Aligment & Balancing in Rs.300/- at Pune.

I am inviting your attention to the point that TATA ASS charge Rs.50/- for Wheel removed & refitt charges.

& Pandit charged you Rs.500/-

So Alignment+Balancing+Wheel remove & refitt bill should not exceed Rs.350/-
  4. neoonwheels

neoonwheels Amatore

Pune
    Got your point. I guess, I should bring this to FIAT's notice. Thanks a lot bro !!
  5. neoonwheels

neoonwheels Amatore

Pune
    Yesterday clocked 160 on the Pune-Mbai e-Way, and the I noticed that the car did it effortlessly. Earlier the when I had clocked 145, the engine was super loud but post 9K km, the engine has really opened up a lot. BTW, the tyre noise really scares you. The engine had the juice to take to 170-180 but I opted out as I was scared bcoz of the tyre noise. Has anybody noticed tyre noise post 140 on Emotion pk (Goodyear 195/60 R15) ?
  6. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    you asking anyone??? in fact everyone has. the tyre noise is terrible. my tyres make noise at 40 forget 140.
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    have it checked on the Top Priority
  8. neoonwheels

neoonwheels Amatore

Pune
    Few of the exterior shots

P3200176.JPG

P3200179.JPG

P3200180.JPG

P3200182.JPG

P3200190.JPG
  9. Black always stand out. Your Punto in Black look damn sexy.
    Btw, what happened to the logos on the front grill and boot ?
  10. neoonwheels

neoonwheels Amatore

Pune
    Both front and rear logos gone. Thanks to the new wave of Logo theft in Pune...