1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Every day is a New Day..

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Gaurav Chakraborty, Jan 14, 2013.

1. puneet mehra

puneet mehra Amatore

Ghazab Sir
    1 person likes this.
  2. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
    Unfortunately today i met an accident with innova taxi :mad:..which leaves my car with a dent at rear door though not noticable as no paint is removed thanx to the side strips....
  3. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ^^ Thats sad to know! Taxis are real trouble mongers on roads and most of them drive like crazy. Do you mean the fibre protective strips for doors?
  4. Gaurav Chakraborty

New Delhi
    yes the blck ones..u cn see in my pics..bt actually i thinks it nt his fault as the main culprit is someone as i think chevy beat due to whom every one applies sudden brakes..nd thn bang..bt again build quality rcks here...inside cabin no one feels anything after innova hits us..only a big bang..going to post d pics soonn...
  5. Gaurav Chakraborty

New Delhi
    More pics to come.....after completing 15k.....cheers!!
  6. amit1agrawal

amit1agrawal Amatore

Bangalore
    Sad to hear that.
    Very well maintained car.
  7. Gaurav Chakraborty

New Delhi
    Some More pics:
    DSC01504.jpg
    DSC01536.jpg

:(
    DSC01538.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  8. Gaurav Chakraborty

New Delhi
    Owner Ship review:Complete 15k Kms
    This is my ownership review after completing 15k Kms. 3 year 11 months and 15 days after I took the delivery of my Ferrari red Stile. Fiat Palio Stil 1.6 sport; our first petrol car! We took the delivery of the car after lot of problems and delays; we had to complain to higher levels to get the car as the dealer (Sanya Automobiles,Def colony) always give us the same reason that truck hadnt rached due falana falana prblem. The main person behind buying palio is my brother as he wanted to buy something unique and very rare in the streets at that time and as usual he had to face lots and lots of qustion from father and relatives bt he was determined that either he will buy a palio or nthing else.
    First we are going to buy palio 1.1 slx bt again non avaibilty of test drive vehicle in showroom,then sudddenly somthing struck my brothers head and decide to buy 1.6sport rather than 1.1.again lots and lots of qustions.Then on 21st feb 2009 we finally booked palio 1.6sport and dealer promised that car will be delivered within 15 days. One more guy is also play an important role is the bank staff who told my dad that palio is really a very powerful nd gr8 car.
    Then the waiting period start.:(
    After 15 days i.e around 6 or 7th march we called the dealer and get the response frm them that it will take 2weeks more ie around 21st march..again waiting..on 21st they postponed the date to 28th now situation in the house is getting horrific,dad was very angry that time and relatives are acting as oil in the fire.April comes,my parents and brother meet the ceo of sanya auto,he promised that till 21st april car will be delivered and also quoted a line saying a fiat buyer always buys a fiat.

21st april came..now the ceo is not picking up the phone:evil: and finally picked the phone on 22nd and his reply was"I am busy in a meeting" and after that lots of reasons coming from him like truck reached m.p,up,i think he mentioned even delhi which gives us hope tat within one day we will get the delivery bt again negative reply come from them.Now my father start contacting at upper level and after 2-3 tries he came in contact to Mr. Manish handa who promised that within 1-2 day car will be delivered otherwise as it was there fault they will provide linea(linea was launched at that time around jan 2009). He then give call back to dad saying there is palio stile 1.6 ferrari red in Abs motors(april 2009 make) bt since dad had taken loan so we cant change dealers as it will req lot of paper work to do so dad decline saying that we will take delivery on from sanya.Then i think sanya bought the car frm abs and car is delivered to us finally on 18th may 2009.

Due to lot of pressure from higher positions or due to what reasons i dnt knw but delivery tym was nt atall good to remember.They gave us only the key with the beautifl red hot car bt we didnt take their this kind of improper treatment so seriously at that time because we finally got what we wanted from 3 or 4 months.

Then we do the pooja and bought some accesories nd idols fr the car and finally reached the home with a smile..everyone is very happy and with people around the road staring at the car and some peoples even gave us compliment by saying"is it a new palio from fiat???wow nice car","nyc car",great luks" and some peoples also asked a silly qustion"which is this":p

After 1 happy week we recieved a letter from Mumbai which contain a apology letter from Mr.Manish handa along with a Apology Gift(fiat key ring) and also 4000/- refunded which gives us positive image of Fiat.

Then withing two months we had done long trips to kurukshetra and jaipur where we touched 170kmph bt jaipur trip was very bad as in parking car got lots of scretches which makes us very sad.

Diwali comes,we celebrate diwali and next day we were gaoing to najafgarh and suddenly near Dhola kuan our car acceletor became non functional,now whether u call it a bad luck or what,here in delhi after diwali day people worship a lord(spl the mechanic) therefore there was no mechanic available.We contacted fiat service center bt they also gave us same reply so finally we had to tow our car our home.In the road again people start strring at the car and some peoples were gaving complement,some were shocked to see this beautiful new car is towed. Next day people came from service center and took the car along themselves.In palio there is no provision for towing which was towing process quite difficult.Then we came to knw that it was mechanics fault as during first servicing accletor had to be loosened bt they left it as it was which results into such a trouble.

Feb 2010 around 5am near Ito we faced an accident with auto and auto was rolled over above our car which results in breakdown of half bumper and dent on the bonnet.As we both were jumping red light so we cant balme anyone we left the scene and then give the car to sanya servicecenter for repair work. they took 3 days as first they order bumper for older palio and then they realised its the new one but ovrall work was satisfactory.

After that incident thankfully till now we didnt met any accidents.

Now comes the final big trouble which we faced. Around after 1 year we bought the car we face a situation where car completely losses its power for sometime then again regains the power,we told abt the prblm to service center durng 2nd serviceing or 3 they told us that overheating or oil chnge will sove the problem.again we face the prblm bt got same reply frm sc. last year situation got worse after 10-15 min drive car starts loosing its power and aftr stopping the car for 10 mins again car behaves nrmally bt again it loose its power so we decided to gave it to sc.Since driving it is quite risky as car suddnly lost its power we start our journey to okhla quite early and thankfully car didnt lost its power during entire journey bt the destination is waiting for us with a big shock.We reached there around 8am and we found that sanya automobiles is permanently closed.Then we decided to visit nearby rama motors bt they declined to service fiat vehicles.Then we got the address of tayal motors faridabad nd we started our journey and finally reached their.
    In the evening they told us fuel pump is bacame culprit and it costs arnd 17.5k which was a very big shock fr us. Dad contacted many higher peoples nd told them our car has the same pblm frm last yr and we had told abt the prblm to sc bt they were nt ready to acpt this thing.Then after fighting for 1-2 week fiat was ready to provide fle pump free of cost bt then a call came frm tata nd they declined it.Now we had no way other then paying them the full amount which was arounf 26k ie 17.5 fr fuel pump and remaining fr servicing.After 20 days we got the car bt they had nt solved may prblms ie hadlamp levelling,rear wiper,polishing is third class and one prblm is added ie rear lock nd power windw is nt working.Again we had to visit the sc bt due to lots of bombs frm my dad this tym service incharge behave very proprly wid us and solved our prblms wid higher priority.

After that till now car is working fine but i must say that one field fiat leads is that they makes the car which touches ur heart and they are so beautiful that once u see them u will frgt every bad thing about the car. ​

Now some latest pics:
    Sai Baba
    DSC02086.jpg
    Interior DSC02087.jpg
    DSC02088.jpg
    Rear View
    DSC02090.jpg
    Made In Brazil
    DSC02092.jpg
    DSC02095.jpg
    DSC02098.jpg
    1.6 Sport
    DSC02096.jpg

1 person likes this.
  9. Gaurav Chakraborty

New Delhi
    Older Memories 100_2075.jpg 100_2076.jpg 100_2077.jpg 100_2078.jpg 100_2079.jpg 100_2080.jpg 100_2082.jpg 100_2083.jpg 100_2087.jpg 100_2098.jpg 100_2104.jpg 100_2154.jpg 100_2264.jpg 100_2489.jpg 100_2497.jpg 102_3718.jpg
    3 people like this.
  10. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Amazing pictures, Gaurav!

The silver 1.2 Sport in the 13th pic reminds me of our Palio! :)
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2013