1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

"Evergreen" FIAT 1100 - 1954 to 1972

Discussion in 'Classic and Retro FIAT's' started by Arun1100, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Thanks Karthik1100 for the update.

But this is really sad to know, I strongly believe that the internal management was corrupted and may be this is the reason Premier company fall.
  2. i wish the same problem should not happen to premier again. i expect them to come up with some good cars than some cheap Chinese cars. if they come up with fiat engine and technology, i feel more happy.
  3. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    I stopped worrying about Premier Auto now.

All I wish is FIAT India have a long lease of life in India now at least. :redcar
  4. I second you Bro.. :steering
  5. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Today I will be meeting Mr. Behram Dhabhar - GM, Vehicle Development R&D, Mahindra, Nashik! He was in Premier Automobiles before joining M&M. ::T

He is our GURU when it comes to classic Fiats. :cool:
  6. It was really a great experience meeting Mr. Behram Dhabhar. Arun, I would like to thank you fetching me an opportunity of meeting Behram Sir. He is a real GURU of the Classic FIATs. I was :eek:, where does he have stored all these data. I should say, he is a MINI ENCYCLOPEDIA when it comes to Classic FIATs.

I felt :sad1 that we could only spend two hours with him.

Arun, I would request you to upload some of the pics of Mr. Behram Dhabbar's meet in Bangalore. :up
  7. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Here is a photo of Fiat Guru Behram Dhabhar with some of us.!

DSC00087.JPG
  8. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Nice information Arun. photographs of the exact models in prestine condition are superb!
    I'l like any FIAT fan to create the similar thread for "FIATs of 1990s and early 2000s in India"
    I mean to say Uno, Palio, Sienna, Petra, P. Stile etc because these cars were ahead of time and gave a feel of strong, advanced and rugged cars compared to japanese and Korean makers.
  9. ram2704

ram2704

Pune
    The above pics posted by Arun has stirred some fond memories of the Fiat. My grand dad was a fiat fan and i learnt to drive in his car. His last car was a 1985 Padmini which he had till 2001 and when he sold it, that beauty had just clocked 42k on the odo... one car to drive and to learn on !!!!
    It s my wish to buy a Padmini one of these days just for the heck of it.
  10. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Yes , I too stopped. All my best wishes are for FIAT India now. I am dreaming 25% market share by 2015 (may be I'l buy FIAT micro car for my wife) and 50% by 2020 (I'l buy FIAT bravo+ for my son). I'l be very glad to see every alternate car as FIAT in 2020.
    And total 05 fiats in my "FIAT Stable"
    1. Select/super select/elegant ( I'l buy when I'l get a descent one)
    2. Premier Padmini-1987
    3.Fiat Linea- Oct/Nov2010
    4. Fiat Micro(dummy name)- 2015
    5. Fiat Baravo+(dummy name)-2020