1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Euro 2012 !!

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by gurjinder, Jun 2, 2012.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    I expect France to do well against England. In competitions like these, you need men who will perform and not crumble under pressure. England only have one such man, the legend - Steven Gerrard.

France is another run of the mill team in 2012 but i'd still put my money on France than England in this game.
  2. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    I've got a funny feeling that England will do well against France. Hope Andy Carroll starts, he has the ability to bulldoze France's defence.
  3. gurjinder

Punjab
    I'm waiting to see how Gerrard shines today. He'll be the playmaker for England.

Since there is no Lampoon-pard to hinder his progress.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    So Roy has got a well drilled defense there. Those defensive lines maintained by England were too good for the French team. If this can get better, it will be very difficult for teams to score against England. But then, they will also struggle to score as i don't rate defoe or welback. When is Rooney getting back?
  5. gurjinder

Punjab
    What a boring match it was! Mediocre teams both of them. Mediocre match.

France was clearly better organised. Both of these teams will collapse against a team like Spain or Germany.

I hope Sweden gives either of them a nice shock.

Rooney will be back in the third match - if England have anything to fight for till then is another question. :p

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

An exciting match in progress between Ukraine and Sweden.

England and France will be sweating seeing the quality of football being played by their fellow group members.
  6. onlymakarand

onlymakarand Amatore

Bhusawal
    SHEVCHENKO!!! :wow
  7. gurjinder

Punjab
    Shevchenko did really well for Ukraine.

The pace of the match was blistering fast! The passes were slicing through the opponents and you got to see a lot of aggression. In this match, the game of Football won.

The Eng-France match was a snail paced affair compared to this.

In this Group , Sweden and Ukraine are the deserving candidates to go through. I just hope they give a royal beating to Eng and France in the coming matches.
  8. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    It actually does not matter if Spain or Portugal or Greece wins.. the cup will still go to Germany :D

Keeping in mind the Euro crisis :D

Anyway.. any comments about yesterday's match. England vs. France. Do people still feel that England is gonna reach finals. think again.
    1 person likes this.
  9. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    Greece, Spain, Italy... the list goes on. Bailed out by Germany. Rather sponsored by them as in the cartoon! :D

x2_cdd3760.jpg
  10. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Linea T-Jet
    So the Azzurri have made it to the finals! Credit to them, they performed very well against favorites Germany. The 'Mad Man' Mario Balotelli scored two great goals, with the second one followed by a crazy celebration!

They now face Spain, who just edged past Portugal. I think it'll be very difficult to separate the two sides. Spain are struggling for goals. We may see another penalty shoot-out
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2012