1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Euro 2012 !!

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by gurjinder, Jun 2, 2012.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Football fans / freaks/ fanatics , Euro 2012 is starting on 8th June. happyanim.gif

It'll be live on Neo Sports. If it's not available on your DTH, subscribe NOW! :p

The beautiful game will unleash all it's glory. People who have been left senseless by something called cricket can now redeem their lives!

The opening ceremony will kick off at 7.30PM IST and the first match to follow at 9:30 PM IST.

Here's the schedule till 19th June :

schedule.jpg
    5 people like this.
  2. onlymakarand

onlymakarand Amatore

Bhusawal
    my money on ENG vs SPAIN FINAL!!!:dance
  3. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    Holland all the way. Golden Boot for Van persie. :D
  4. gurjinder

Punjab
    Send in your bets gentleman ! Come on, now's the time. Don't be shy :lol:

5:1 for England in the Final

3:1 for Germany winning it.

7:1 for Spain crashing out in the group stage.

Open those wallets, gentlemen! Now's the time. :)
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    We have a pool going on in our office here in The Netherlands. My colleuge says that Holland team has lost quite few matches recently and are not in a good shape. My vote is for Spain and Germany in the finals and Spain win the championship :)
  6. gurjinder

Punjab
    Anna, that's why i'm offering mouth watering odds on Spain crashing out! Should i count in your 500 Euro bet? ;)

x-x-x

I hope someone doesn't think i'm a bookie! It's all jokes guys.
  7. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I wouldn't even bet 5 Euros :p even if you were serious. I have no clue about the tournament except for watching it if possible on TV.
  8. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    I'll place my money on Germany. They came agonizingly close in 2008, and with the squad they have this time, they can go all the way. They are playing some great football.

Regarding England, though there are six Liverpool players in the squad, I don't fancy their chances, because of a certain man called Roy Hogdson :)

Spain may be the favourites, but I don't think they will win this time. They have won two major tournaments in a row, its time for someone else to win :p Also, they have lost David Villa and I don't expect Fernando Torres to score ;)

Holland have a great squad and can do well. I'll be cheering former Liverpool player Dirk Kuyt.

Unfortunately, won't be able to watch the opening game :(
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
  9. gurjinder

Punjab
    I expect Steven Gerrard to shine this time around more than usual.

Now that there is no Franky Freaky Lampard to pull him back. Stevie can be his natural self. And that's one dangerous self.
  10. SAF_RoadWarrior

SAF_RoadWarrior Amatore

USA
    USA
    Linea 1.4
    I may drive an Italian beauty that does not mean my eternal devotion towards the Germans are gone away...all the way Deutschland

..and there is the pic which describes little of my following towards this great football country ..will post it soon..