1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Etios Liva G/GD Test Drive experience

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by zenwalker, Mar 31, 2013.

1. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ Zen, I thought today you would be at Fiat showrooms enquiring about bookings for refreshed Punto ;)
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    there will be no special in refresh punto and linea,better to wait for 2014,once FIAT network(Sales/Service) have been established.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I am waiting for the media news about this refreshness actually. But before that i wanted to do TD of Punto. Have booked via their website. Hoping this weekend i shall get one. Even waiting on Polo too. I am not making urgency. As Mr. Rajan ones said make sure i dont get lemon ;)

- - - Merged Post - - -

Its already too late for me to wait for such a long term buddy. The refresheness is just about few interiors. So fingers crossed about it and hoping it looks cool!
    1 person likes this.
  4. Sailer_Punter

Sailer_Punter Amatore

Bangalore
    Regarding this, I think nowadays cars with 6 forward and a reverse gear come with this setting. I have seen the same in Hyundai i20 diesel and Verna as well. Extra button is to make sure that you wont accidentally slot it into "Reverse" when trying to slot into 1st gear. Not sure why they have it in Etios.
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Everything remains the same,only gear shift ability will be improved.
    i can understand your patience, but still worth to wait,till then enjoy tfi with all present punto owners :D .
    Coming to TD's,keep punto at last.i mean after driving all the hatchback have test drive of punto.first impression will be :eek: its ver big car from inside.
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Well Liva had just 5. So i wonder why such changes. Perhaps they being very forward in thinking. They are designing every component for future now itself. hmm...

- - - Merged Post - - -

What i heard and read @ TFI is that interirors does gets color changes and may be a bit of changes to dashboard design. Yes apart from that every thing remains same. But gear shift thing is new for me.
    However, if they go only for gear shift then its not really called Refreshed punto right. Even their road map also says the same (refresh).

Yes i have kept it at the last. Have asked the Polo guys to book for TD this weekend. Waiting for Punto guys to get back. Besides i have decided to TD punto for more than 2 times. Hopefully it will work out.
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2013