1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ETIOS LIVA caught Testing !!

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by ansal11, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    True Kedar. This always gives false feeling to people that Punto is such an under rated car that they are not even considered for comparisons.
  2. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    Recently some Cars were displayed in my office as part of an upcoming car lease policy. Etios - Liva was one among them. I checked it out and was amazed to see how pathetic its interiors were. It was just bare minimum stuff with awkward plastics and the worse, the speedo in the center of the console. It looked like a cheap Chinese toy car, that might just crumble at the slightest of impact.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @ramjn

Lets think what is the reason then, I posted reason behind that :lol
  4. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
  5. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    What a clever way to hide a recall by calling it a "safety campaign"

6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    On reading that the fuel filler pipe is being replaced, my first reaction , keeping in mind the tremendous cost cutting, was, ''Have these pipes started dissolving due to contact with petrol/diesel?'' :p

Etios and Liva aren't what Toyota stands for, or stood for at one point of time -Quality. Even though the display banners may cry hoarse that Etios is quality.
    2 people like this.
  7. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    When Toyota or Honda recalls, it's a safety campaign. When FIAT recalls, it's manufacture defect!
    It all depends on how you market(sell), be it features or defects!

There is a saying in software engineering circles: "Yu can convert a defect/bug into a feature by properly documenting it. "
    5 people like this.