1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ETIOS LIVA caught Testing !!

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by ansal11, Jan 16, 2011.

1. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai
    Yes. The cancellation ratio is higher than expected due to the Cheap plasticky feel of the Interiors, Build Quality & NO Features at ALL. Toyota Badge loosing its Sheen in case of Etios, what say guys ?

One of my friend cancelled his booking recently ::D
  2. Clicked these pictures of Liva on my way from Mysore to Electronic City, Bangalore (SH17) last week.

The car was speeding at around 120+ and it took quite an effort with my mobile to click these snaps.

The Liva logo on the rear was stickered.

11062011061.jpg
    11062011062.jpg
    11062011063.jpg
    11062011065.jpg
    11062011066.jpg
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Any update on Diesel Avtar of Etios/Liva?

the car looks funny to me. Does not match looks of Punto or its ( Liva's ) rivals.

For me it looks like Nissan Micra from backside
  4. An ugly duckling in making.
    The rear looks like someone had banged it from back. Its boxy and have similar look of the A-Star.

But i am sure this too will have a huge waiting period like its elder sibling !
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    That looks like a totally botched design to me.

Will people buy it? Ofcourse. Its a Toyota. And most probably it'll have the 1.4 turbo-diesel. So thats a big plus point too in this segment.

Although it looks good enough only to be the Swift's rival :D, i think Toyota are gonna aim for the Punto, i20 also.

Gurjinder.
  6. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    I also saw the same on Mysore Road last Saturday. For me, the hatch is miles ahead in terms of looks when compared to the sedan. I feel Etios sedan is one of the most awful designs around. The crown of that awkwardness is the chrome strip on the boot. Killer, it looks directly out of a dream, full of awkwardly designed cars.
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2011
  7. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    I cannot imagine driving a car having rear looks like this ! horrible design, tails lamps are out of shape
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    For me the design looks like of old 90s
  9. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    People wud surely buy this ugly duckling..WHY?? Bcuz its badged Toyota :-D
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    I had seen this car on 16th April on the same bangalore mysore highway.. sorry for not posting the pics then!!
    It looks very plain and small. seems every effort has been made to keep costs down..
    will definitely eat into swift n figo's market

IMG_3043.jpg

IMG_3044.jpg

IMG_3045.jpg