1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ETIOS LIVA caught Testing !!

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by ansal11, Jan 16, 2011.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Caught a couple of ETIOS Liva on the road in Delhi Today. Have a look guys.

rgxuo0.jpg

e9ztir.jpg

210ixwo.jpg

eh0vaq.jpg

11bki82.jpg
  2. Blue-and-Me

Blue-and-Me

Blue color looks good but the car does not look good both from inside as well outside. Etios "sedan" is just 900Kg. Looks like Liva "hatch" will beat my M800's record (640Kg).
  3. keshav

keshav

Bangalore
    I have seen LIVA being tested in bangalore. It looks much better than Etios sedan.
  4. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    a punto or linea owner cannot like anything but his own car . such is the beauty of fiat cars ... ::D
  5. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Even I feel the hatchback looks way better then the sedan but the aura of cheapness around the car, both out and in, is a turn off. Add to it the central instrument cluster!! YUCK!!

Anyway, what difference does it make? Petrol will have a 1 year wait and diesel will have a 3 year wait only cuz it's a Toyota! :A
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    So the topic of the thread be now :

Etios Liva caught testing and TBHP caught stealing Pictures :lol:

I think they have closed the thread because of TFI bookmarks. Thnak god i Put them there.

Overall, the car looks really really great from outside. Couldnt peak inside the cars, but they look really good and spacious. If the pricing are right, i think gone are the days of i10, astar and the likes.
  7. For me, Toyota Etios Liva is light years ahead of Toyota Etios sedan in terms of exterior looks.

When I see the red interiors of Toyota Etios sedan, I feel like laughing out loud. :evilsmile

ROFL. :lol:

The moderators have merged that thread with an existing thread on the same topic. You can find the thread here - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-ca ... ost2211312
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think they have removed the pictures, see the comments. ::D
    Back to topic, yes it is looking better than sedan. But i am yet to see any better looking hatch than Punto, on Indian road.
  9. One of my friend called me to inform that he is getting his Etios sedan this weekend. At the time of booking he was promised delivery in May'11.

The dealer said to him that the cancellations are on the higher side and thats why he is getting it early.

Looks like the hype created over the Toyota badge is over :confused