1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ESSEESSE Logo

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by anandlnt, May 5, 2011.

1. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    Yes Srikar. I will let you know as early as possible. Most of the accessories are available in UK. so if you have your relatives frequenting UK, you can get lot of small things which would certainly give the car a very fresh and neat look.
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    @srikaratluri

E-bay UK is one option to get such stuff.
  3. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    Right said bro. But the problem with ebay uk is, at times they are expensive than what we can get directly and also lot of things are not shipped to india and also since most of the dealers do not send signed for using royal mail, stuff tends to get lost in the transit. few of my friends experienced the above points. I myself saw the price difference when I got head lamps and tail lamps directly from london. they were far more cheaper than the prices quoted on ebay uk.
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    @anandlnt OT

Yes you're right. There is a chance involved in the transaction. A few RD350 parts i'd ordered never arrived. But some others did. One set arrived 6 months late.

So, its your luck and wisdom combined!
  5. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    Yes sir. It all the luck. But its sad to hear that you never got some parts. Hope they are not of foremost importance. But on the brighter side, it is very good to know that you own an RD350. Awesome.
  6. thanks guys.
    with all the information i got:
    never buy from ebay uk. they are expensive or get lost in transit.
    getting the goods directly is a better option.

OT
    gurjinder ji
    even i have a rd350
    1984 ht.
  7. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    Hi Srikar,
    My friend got the esseesse logo from Fiat Marylebone in central london. apart from esseesse, he also got 2011 punto logo itseems which .. i dunno when ... but shd be getting it. both of them procured from Fiat Marylebone.
  8. thank you sir ji.
    will tell my contacts in europe(dont know where they stay)
    to get some things i need.
  9. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    Great. if you need any help from my side do let me know.
  10. thank you anandlnt sir
    will let you know if i need any help