1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ESSEESSE Logo

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by anandlnt, May 5, 2011.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Nice work buddy.

Cant help but imagine that only the esseesse logo in place of the emotion one would look super cool.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    upload few more photos
  3. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    The original logo does not come in black. It is available in chrome, blue and red.
  4. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    Exactly buddy. I was sure that if emotion is removed, it would peel of the paint too. so did not want to take a chance. anyways, in next few days, i shall get emotion removed and see if it peels of paint. if it does, then get it re-painted. but without emotion, it really looks super cool
  5. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    Thanks kedar. and surely i will post few more pics but after i get emotion removed.
  6. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    wow anand great detailing to the hot hatch. how about a wide angle snap. and removing the emotion will not affect the paint. i had seen a black linea with only the fiat logo in the center and it looked too good. go for it.
  7. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    Thanks Karan. Yes, I will post a wide angle snap. And thanks for the information. I shall remove emotion and and hopefully all goes well as you suggested. I personally did not like emotion to be still there. without it, esseesse looks too good. let me do it tomorrow itself.
  8. anandlnt
    thanks for the information sir.
    now tell me where to order these things from??
    abarth website is in some language but not in english.
    please help me out.
  9. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    I asked my friend to send it for me buddy. I too do not know from where he got it. Give me a days time, I will ask him and let you know.
  10. anandlnt
    thank you sir ji.
    will be waiting for the reply.
    it would be better if i get get all the stuff picked up in europe it self as lot of my relatives keep travellingregularly and can get them slowly here