1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

eNVe's Ride - Exotic Red Punto 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by eNVe, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Hey Venkat .. Sorry yaar .. missed this post .. My hearty congrats for you ..

Hope to meet you for our Hune 17th Yelagiri meet?

I heard that TAFE is doing great work these days . Teky and Ramjn can provide you more details about this service center .

And for wax coating you can try @ 3M authorised dealers in Chennai . They do a good job.

2. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have got the same seat covers too for my car for Rs 6500 and the arm rest for Rs1050.....as can be seen in above pics they look amazing on Punto......
  3. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Nope Ajit :( , not available on Jun 17th... anyways, lets meet up at chennai... our very old (& first) plan is still pending... hope Srini read this :)

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Thats gr8...
  4. I was reading the PM last week and saw that plan which was initiated almost 4 -5 months back :) Srini is hiding these days ..

5. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

vikrant, why didn't you got your reverse parking sensors colored. Get your car serviced & put post service report.
  6. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

@ Vivek, thats one of my to-do list... God only knows when it will be done :)
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
  7. Srini

Srini Regolare

ok guys I am back. Have been busy driving Punto.. :cool: Let us plan again as usual..
  8. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Welcome back Srini... I have a plan, will send the details to you....

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

I have given the car for 2nd service in TAFE and will get it back on Monday night...
    Following issues have been reported and fingers crossed as of now...

Met Mr.Swami (not sure about the TFI Id) in TAFE... thanks to our site, it makes the FIAT world so small :p

1. Suspension noise.
    2. Washer not working.
    3. Hard steering.
    4. Hard Gear.
    5. Right side front door power windows noise.
    6. Rattles (Dashboard and all doors).
    7. Boot lamp not working.
    8. Driver seat bolt which is loosen up.
    9. Wheel alignment.
    10. Left side(front and rear) door hard closing.
    11. Gear nob adjustment.
    12. Service light didn’t come up.
    13. Ac Smell.

There is a weird issue which am facing and i have been told that its Punto's
    The fuel indicator doesn't reflect the fill up till i turn off the key and turn on...
    Can you folks please validate?
  9. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

The fuel indicator happened once to me..only...but after taht no issues..so not to worry...
  10. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Hi Puntosat, do you mean to say that your car reflects the new level only after restart?