1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

eNVe's Ride - Exotic Red Punto 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by eNVe, Nov 7, 2011.

1. teky

teky Esperto

Focal polyglass if you're going to pair an amplifier at a later date. The stock head unit really can't take anything superb. Is the 15k only for front components?

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  2. arunk

Hi Venkat,

First of all congrats on your new car. Exotoca red really looks exotic! I know its been quite sometime that you took your car but this is first time I'm reading your thread. Nice to know that you got your car through Manakular motors. Even i took it from them but from Pondy not in Karaikal. First checked in Karaikal only but later took the delivery with their Pondy showroom.

Just trying to get the feedback on your first service with Manakular motors. Mine is nearing the due for the 1st service and planning to take it to Pondy for the service. So far the SA's are good over there ( Sathish and Mohan) and want to know about their service.

Btw....are you from Karaikal? I have been born and bought up there, but recently moved out from there.
  3. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Thanks Teky, 15 for both front & rear... have to strech a bit if needed... the next phase would be to add amp and woofer, so i have to go with something compatible now...
    You have got your upgrades from Powerzone rt? thinking of visiting him only.

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Hi Arun, good to know this... yes am a core kkl guy...came out of kkl only for work :)
    i took the car from pondy manakular, just the registration and delivery was done in karaikal.
    Sathish and Mohan are my contacts too... you can see Mohan in one of snap too...
    I just completed my first service in pondy... the experiance was good... the SA attended me was very courteous, just like Mohan... i didnt hvae any major issue, all the minors, which i have listed in my post above are addressed.
    Moreover i didnt have gr8 expectations becoz of past experiance with my Indicas...
  4. arunk

Good to hear from you buddy! :) Mine has got couple of serious issues which it got into in the last week or so. One is the AC not working and other one, i feel sometimes the car pull towards the right side involuntarily while driving. I'm not able to very well confirm this is happening but suddenly i feel this while driving for last 10 days. What is your suggestion, take it to Manakular else look for some TASS here itself.

Btw where do you live in kkl? Where are you working here?

Arun K
  5. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Sent you a PM dude...
    Regd service, take it to Manakular, my car was pulling towards left only on bad roads and its been solved by adding small weights...
  6. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Spoiler and chrome tail pipe added... Horn changed too

Hi guys, its been more than 9500 KMS with my Punto... Finally got my OEM spoiler which was ordered 4 months back...
    Have changed the horn to Hella dual horn and fitted a cheap chrome exhaust pipe. Here are the pics....
    IMG_2345.jpg IMG_234d6.jpg

Attached Files:

7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Your Punto is awesome in Red.

But, I personally hate the mods to Punto in the form of spoilers and door wiser. Punto's look is incredible without any mods :).
    2 people like this.
  8. Hey Venkat..
    Long time ... Busy with work ?

The spoilers looks wonderful . It is matching on your punto . Try to get the parking sensors too painted in red ..

9. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Thanks Ramjn for the honest comment :)

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Hi Ajit, yeah .... was busy , but not with work... just got a baby boy last month, so was very occupied for last 3 months... thats the reason missed out all the meets...
    rushing to Pondy all WE :)
    Will setlle down in next few weeks and we should defiently plan for a meet. Spoke to Srini on this last WE too...
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2012
  10. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

The Hella Dual horn lasted only for 2 months... not able to check with the accessory shop as i changed it in pondy and not making a trip to pondy now a days...
    So changed to Roots windtone for 550 +100(fitting charge) in a small accessory shop in Vandalur... it sounds great now.

Chennaites, need some suggestion
    1) My Punto has done 14,200 K till now and due for 2nd service, can you suggest me the best of all available service centers?
    2) I want to get some wax coating done , any good place other than Motomall?