1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

eNVe's Ride - Exotic Red Punto 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by eNVe, Nov 7, 2011.

1. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

I got this Universal Arm rest (BIG) in Black color
    Black Big Storage Armrest Box Center Console UNIVERSAL FITS NEW | eBay

Though it serves wonderful purpose and am feeling comfy, there's a minor rattle coming from it... not on all roads,but whenever you are in bad patch of road... its coming from the part which i have rounded in this pic...

Am sorry for this silly question, how do i double fold the seats ? :) Are you meaning to fold both rear seats (60:40) ? or the seat goes for 2 steps fold?
    Please let me know, no time to dig into manual :(
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
  2. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Narayan, go to motomall only if you dont mind spending extra...
  3. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

First of all congrats....
    and secondly... i went through the same experience.....
    Does all exotic reds have the suspension problem..??! mine was may manufacture got in 30th november..
  4. LOL.. venkat and thomman , I think that after reading this I will also start facing issues with the suspension ..

Venkat , btw , the OSRAM NB + that you have installed is from GP Raod ? Is that shope genuine ? what was the cost ?

5. shams

shams Esperto

Look at the picture below:

2011-12-01 10.09.27.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  6. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Venkat, you can fold down your rear seats to create more space for the trunk. us the lever that would be there on to top ends of the seat to release, fold down the seat, the lift the lower botton of the seat and fold down the entire seat towards front to create the space.

you need to have your front seats positioned a little bit forward to have a complete double fold.

Now, if you have a protrusion in the middle becayse of the handrest, you would not be able to do this since the seats will hit that.

i dont have a picturistic explanation, hope this helps you...

7. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Ajit, i got it from Motomall... alll my accessaries are from Motomall except reverse parking sensor which is from FIAT dealer.
    if am not wrong, i got a pair for 1580, let me check the bill and confirm.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Oh Man... Thanks a ton, are you a S/W engineer by any chance :p
    Let me check and revert the result.
  8. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

I loved your seat design....
    but would have been a killer.. if the stitching and white area were in red..

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

I really wish you dont go through that phase..
  9. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

There is a model with Red combination instead of silver... 2 reasons why i didnt go for it 1) NO STOCK HANDY :) 2) Silver matched with the dashboard trim...
    1 person likes this.
  10. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

YUP YUP YUP... no issues on double folding, because my arm rest starts along with the cup holder panel... its not impacting any space...