1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

eNVe's Ride - Exotic Red Punto 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by eNVe, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    i do not know that FIAT has authorised Minda. AFAIK - only autocop is authorized. Let me check with Concorde tomorrow if Minda is authorized.

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Hey Venkat - Minda is not FIAT authorized. I checked the website entirely.. Check with your dealer..
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I tried different positions. What I found was that when the seats are in 60-80% of their maximum height the steering is much more comfortable. Also I always keep a length in such a way that the hands are not too much folded. I found whenever any body enter my drivers seat they will bring the seat close to the steering. But I found when the length is more it is comfortable. Punto's seats need a better thigh support.
    Congrats for your car.
  3. congrats man and have your nice day
  4. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    Venkat, can you confirm if you had tried double folding your seat after fitting your Armrest? Also, where exactly is this MOTOMAL in Nandanam? Is it the one in Mount Road near the Ford dealer? Im sorry for my ignorance, i had not noticed the name there, though i had seen it multiple times.
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Yes that's the one Narayan. It's diagonally opposite to YMCA.

Why this kolaveri on Fiat
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Mr. teky. Now that I am seeing this kolaveri on multiple posts of your's. Is this your new signature :)?
    Why this kolaveri Sir?
  7. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    Thanks Teky... will try if i can make it this Saturday/Sunday to get the armrest installed based on what venkat's response is !
  8. Narayan , last week when I enquired with them they were having only 1 arm rest , which is of beige color . And they said that they need few weeks to get other colors . SO try calling them and enquire once if you are planning to visint ONLY to fix the arm rest .

Ajit
  9. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    Thanks for that info Ajit ! it is a very useful insight !

Should we need to ask for a specific brand/model armrest for GP? is it armster armrest or something else?

Venkat, which one have you put in yours?

10. Hi, Try getting cushions and improvising them to suit your back needs.. I got my Punto cushions set which are a set of two neck cushions and seat cushions...they are only available in a beige grey shade though..with the punto logo.. will look neat.. you can get them at concorde in velachery