1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

eNVe's Ride - Exotic Red Punto 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by eNVe, Nov 7, 2011.

1. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Srini... The reverse sensor is FIAT branded... i have seen the pack and it does come with the display... not sure why you havent seen it with Chennai dealer... Mine was fit in Pondy.

The pedals pack that i have got it from US comes with Pedals, Gear Head and Wheel Cap....Unfortunetly the gear head is not fitting with Punto.
    I got it for $25 USD.
  2. Srini

Srini Regolare

Cool. Is it available in e-bay?
  3. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Hi enVe, are yo able to fol your rear seats after fitting your arm rest?
  4. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

@ Srini... i dont think so...
    @ Narayan... no impact on that...
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  5. shams

shams Esperto

are you able to DOUBLE fold them?
    with OE linea armrest fitted punto seats cannot be double folded. Yours is a different one so it might still be possible
  6. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Oops, i didnt double fold it ... will check and let you know...

Folks... its been 1800 KMs on odo... Still am not comfy with the Seating position... i am not able to find comfortable back support... i have been trying different setups... but havent been successful.
    Any suggestions?
  7. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

UPDATE : Changed my front windshield in WE, Adyar... i had to pay 1560 + Insurance... very sad to leave my CR70 along with my old windshield.
    Hate to drive without CR70 :(

Srini, need your help friend... if you r up, we can get CR70 together...
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  8. Srini

Srini Regolare

Sure Venkat. We are now three folks including Ajit.. Genuine accessories in Habibullah Road quoted me 6K which seems to be a bargain. else we can check with Privilage as well demanding reduce the price as we are bringing 3 cars. what do you tell?
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  9. I am in Srini.

10. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Thatsssss gr8... Let me check with Subbu from Motomall and see what he says...

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

None of us got it right about manufacturer... today my dealer told me that they have kept the warranty card in my glove box... didnt open the glove box for a week now :D
    So when i checked , its MINDA parking sensor... comes with 1 yr warranty...