1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

eNVe's Ride - Exotic Red Punto 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by eNVe, Nov 7, 2011.

1. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

:) not definitely 150+ , but always around 120-140 KMPH ... the reason i get less mileage is i climb 1800+ RPM asap... i dont like my car to be sluggish...

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Ajit, sadly so :( i was expecting to meet you on OOTY trip at least...

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Thanks dude.
  2. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

@wolverine_arnab, just to answer your question, i drove my car for good mileage for the FIRST TIME in last 10 months...covered 40 kms and MID showed 20.5 KMPL ... on highway with couple of signals and bit of B2B traffic... hope you will be happy with number... but believe me , i didn't enjoy my drive even a bit :(... but to my surprise, more than 85 % of the cars were running on the same speed... i think i dont belong to majority :p
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Then we both fall in the same league (Minorities). :D
  4. Srini

Srini Regolare

eNVe - I think i am going to be left behind a lot when we drive to ooty later in the month:punch
  5. thanks bro for taking so much pain for me to get a decent mileage...i really appreciate it...i understand how hard it is to drive below 100..thanks once again..
  6. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

To my surprise, i have started enjoying the gentle drive now a days... Thanks to you i guess :)
    Everyday, after so much tension @ ofc , the return night drives have become a gentle one... my wifey appreciates too :)
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  7. Thanks buddy for the kind words...even I now a days dont drive at high speeds(speed thrills but kills),after the accident i get a little tensed above 100kmph.It has a positive side too,i get good mileage..:)
  8. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

I have crossed 20K KMS on my lovely Punto yesterday. Its been a very satisfying journey so far with few minor niggles...
    Following are the few minor pending items which needs to be taken care after the Ooty trip.
    1. Windshield washer not working.
    2. Rattles (Dashboard and Left doors).
    3. Boot lamp not working.
    4. Driver seat bolt became loose, thanks to Motomall for spoiling this by screwing on wrong thread :oops: .
    5. Rear right window noise while going up and down.
    6. Suspension "Thad" noise on bad roads which could be hear without music.
    7. Noticeable dent on the left front door.

I have been following up with Mr.Tensign /Tafe for almost 2 months for getting the spare parts for #1 and #3. For some reason, they have not been co-operative by not returning the calls and telling me the same reason of "waiting for the spare", "company sent the repaired one"... I guess i will approach some other branch to get this job done.

Most likely , i would have to go out of india for a little longer period by Nov... So would be completing 1 yr and giving my car to my dad :(...
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    That is how it works sometimes,i have experienced this many time while passing over bumps or undulated roads, feel like the car in air and suddenly banged down :D
  10. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Got the spares and both #1 and #3 are crossed out now. Thanks to Mr.Tensing for accommodating on Sunday.

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

I am aware of that bid THUD... this one is different and very annoying... need to be checked and fixed...