1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

eNVe's Ride - Exotic Red Punto 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by eNVe, Nov 7, 2011.

1. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3
    Man ! Your beauty looks as fresh as a new car! And 18k + kms in 10 months is like Wow!! :wow
  2. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Thanks wolverine.... there's no major issue faced ,but bit of rattles and both front and rear washer is not working, waiting for my spare to arrive for a long timeeeeeee now.
    Regd mileage , i never got more (and not less) than 15 KMPL coz i enjoy driving Punto and always try to minimize turbolag thro my right foot.
    And my drive is 90% highways and 10% city mostly.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Thanks dude :)
  3. Srini

Srini Regolare

Venkat - You are close on my heels. I have clocked 19K. will have to drive more..:D
  4. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Ha ha ha, u do lot of vacation trips Srini... mine is just the drive to ofc and hometown... OOTY would be my first vacation on my Punto :)
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Guys I completed on year in July and odo reading is 30000km. My Punt is awaiting for third free servicing.
  6. At what speed range you drive?though till now didnt get hand on my beauty,but mileage of 15 is really scary.what is the best mileage you got?and tips if any to get max mileage.(coz i have been driving swift quiet sportingly using the turbocharger to its best so never got mileage in city more than 13-14)
  7. Venkat / Srini .. Our plan to meet didnt materialise in last 10 months .. Now it has to wait for few more months for sure .. :)

wolverine_arnab , 15 is too good mileage for Venkat .. because 90% of his 90% of highway drive will be in 150+ for sure :).. So dont read much into it ...

8. Ok if I get that mileage at that speed then I am happy.I thought maybe he gets that mileage at normal driving.
  9. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Venkat, Srini & Kedar are soooooooooo Fast. Man This is really way above running 18,19, 30 K in 10-12 months... :)

As Ajit says, it is obvious on what velocity you are running ( at what RPM); My journey to home town ( 1525 KM) & return gave 14.7 KMPL & 15.7 KMPL respectively ( velocity was 145-155 KMPH while going and returing was 130-140 KMPH).
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
  10. Venkat Sir-Your Punter looks hot.