1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

eNVe's Ride - Exotic Red Punto 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by eNVe, Nov 7, 2011.

1. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    The indicator rises extremely slowly if you have not turned OFF your car when getting it filled. It might take more than 30 mins in some cases. Else if you turn of and Start the engine again, the Indicator gets to the correct position almost immediately. It's the same in all punto's i've seen and believe its the same for Linea's too.
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2012
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I switch of my car while filling. So never observed this issue. One thing I noticed is that it instantly shows the new level after turning on the engine. In my alto and fathers getz I have seen it take lot of time to reach the correct level after filling.
  3. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

About the gear knob issue, my gear knob had moved nearly 90 degrees clockwise compared to the correct position and when rotated back to the correct position, was found to be loose. Are you facing a similar problem?

I solved it myself by unscrewing and taking out the knob, stuffing a lil newspaper in it and screwing it back on.
  4. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

That like ::OO.
    Man, get it checked.
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Arkin,
    i have faced similar issue recently and yesterday i got it tightened in my 3rd service at TASS.
  6. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    I never refill petrol with the engine ON. Never. It's one of the fundamental rules I try to follow. The others are - I never switch off engine keeping any electrical accessories (interior lights, Music system, Headlights etc etc) ON. At home also, usual sequence followed while switching off TV or any electrical item is - Power off button of TV (not remote off button) and only then main switch OFF. After all, these all are machines and these little things cause issues any time.
    1 person likes this.
  7. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Hi Vahan and others, i never refill with engine on, but i do check how much is filled by switching on the ignition, thats when i observerd this... because with my Xylo i could see how much is filled and pending...

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

I got the car back from TAFE ... the service was OK , but the attitude and delivery was pathetic. Mr. Tamil was the SA.When i left my car, i specifically asked Mr.Tamil whethere to leave the idol on the car or remove it,he asked me to leave it as such as it was pasted to the dashboard. When i recieved the car, it was not there , the base of the idol was broken and left in the glove box and the idol is missing... i got so irritated and tensed up because it was a gift from me to my wife and its expensive as well. You could see that in the snaps on first few pages... shouted at him, checked up with Mr.Tensigh, but nothing worked... its LOST...

My car was partially washed and dashboard was partially polished... fare enough to say YUCK!!!...
    I hvae to take my car to 3M or somewhere...

1. Suspension noise -SOLVED
    2. Washer not working. - COMBINATION SWTICH HAS TO BE CHANGED AND PART NOT AVAIALBLE.
    3. Hard steering. - SOLVED, NOW IT FEELS LITTLE VAGUE.
    4. Hard Gear.- SOLVED.
    5. Right side front door power windows noise. - I WAS TOLD THAT ITS NORMAL
    6. Rattles (Dashboard and all doors). - UNSOLVED.
    7. Boot lamp not working. - ENTIRE BOOT LOCK ASSEMBLY HAS TO BE CHANGED AND PART NOT AVAILABLE.
    8. Driver seat bolt which is loosen up. - THREAD GONE, CANT DO ANYTHING NOW.
    9. Wheel alignment.- UNSOLVED
    10. Left side(front and rear) door hard closing.- SOLVED
    11. Gear nob adjustment. - SOLVED.
    12. Service light didn’t come up. - FIXED AND WILL GET NEXT TIME
    13. Ac Smell. - UNSOLVED.
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
  8. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

9. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Have clocked 18650 Kms till date, still 2 months to go for completing 1 year... Few pics which i took today.
    IMG_4004.jpg IMG_4005.jpg IMG_4007.jpg
    3 people like this.
  10. 18650 kms in 10 months is a lot of running(fun) in your punto..how is she holding up?btw,though you discussed earlier please bother to share your average mileage both in city and highways