1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Enthusiast will soon become an Owner

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Rohan Desai, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Rohan Desai

Rohan Desai Timido

Dear All,

Hope my post finds everybody in good health. This is my very first post. I am a Mumbai resident and belong to the IT industry. Yesterday was an exciting day for me, as i released the booking amount for my 2013 Linea Emotion (Diesel). I have been liking the car from a very long time but the niggling issues kept me away from it. Against all odds i followed my heart and went ahead. The booking experience was good with Torrid Fiat ( atleast the starting), will see, how the rest follows. The color that i have selected is the New Pearl White. Since the variant seems to be fully loaded the only accessorries added in the wish list were crome exhaust tip, reverse parking sensors, illuminated door sills (if available) apart from the freebies given offered by the dealer i.e. car cover, mattings, mud flaps. ( based on the fiatian's review, i have asked for the moulded cup shaped).

Will be sharing more of my experience when the italian beauty comes home.. :)
  2. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Welcome to TFI Rohan & Congratulations for booking Linea Emotion MJD from Torrid Motors,i think you are the first customer to book a car with them?Linea is not having any niggling issues.Linea in New Pearl White colour looks Beautiful.Plz do share some pics of Torrid Fiat showroom if you have & pics when doing PDI of ur car.when is the delivery date?All The Best.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Welcome aboard and heartiest congratulations :)
  4. Rohan Desai

Rohan Desai Timido

Thank you all..!

But i am suprised with the dealrship, i was taken on test drive in the Linea emotion model ( it had the middle back headrest) while going through the internet post and forum, got to know, it has been removed in the 2013 version of Linea emotion, when checked with the dealer (Torrid Motors) they are clueless and now they are checking with Fiat. Also the insurance (Future Generali) offered by dealer was basic 0% dep. @ 36K while i directly contacted Future Generali and they gave me 0% dep. with gold coverage just for 26K.

But i am pretty suprised about the model difference and the dealership being completly unaware of it.!
  5. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations Dude on your Linea booking!
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Congratulations on the Linea.

Which part of Mumbai are you from?

Its good that you opted for the molded cup mud flaps rather than the plastic one. Awaiting your ownership review.
  7. aruncep

aruncep Amatore

Regarding insurance you can get a quote from FG and forward the same to your dealer and check with them if they can give the insurance for that premium. It worked out for me. Thanks.
  8. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Congratulations on booking a fantastic car. Just a word of caution, I had told my sales rep I wanted the absolute edition mudflap even on the day before the delivery, but when the car came from the yard it had the other mudflaps :hit Just make sure they understand what you want correctly or better still be there when it is done.
  9. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Welcome to the forum rohan and hope you will surely become a passionate from an enthusiast.
  10. Fayad

Fayad Amatore

Aren't you getting insurance as free? Fiat had some tie up with FG and they were giving free insurance. Ask them for zero depreciation insurance policy specifically if you want it. Once the policy has started you cannot convert it.