1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Enjoying the surprise of my friend

Discussion in 'Punto 1.4 Fire' started by Pramod N, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Pramod N

Pramod N Amatore

I know the topic is something that might not give a complete information... but im still smiling when im typing this.
    It was a long time back when i had installed the 100/90 Bulb with the Relay on my Old Maruti Zen Car, (which i sold 2 months back and purchased Punto Emo Pack 1.4 Petrol)
    Just before selling the old car, i remembered to take the 100/90 bulb and the relay harness kit and sold the car with 55/60... :p

I had the same kit fixed on my Punto last week & had come to office.. The day happened where my Friend who drives Hyundai Verna Fluidic. Very much into tech & Gadgets.. My friend had installed HID kit on the Fog lamps which he imported from China *Courtesy Ebay
    We were having a conversation on the two cars, and i spoke abt the 100/90 kit which was installed.

After our office, we met at the Exit gate and since it was late in the night.. *Almost 2AM* ther was no traffic... So we made our Cars stand next to each other...
    He switched on the lights of his car (With HID Fog & Low Beam) it was good, I agree
    Then it was my turn... I just switched on the Fog lamps, next secong he said that i have a brighter Fog lamps when compared to Hyundai Verna's Fogs (HID when compared to 55W Fogs in Punto)
    Then i switched on the Low beam.. and his reaction was F*** F*** F*** F*** MAn, the bulbs are really bright... F*** F*** ::OO

Then the next day itself, he msg me stating that he purchased the Headlamp harness and the relay with 100/90 bulbs... But, he himself admitted that even now, the low beam is not as powerful as mine...
    Today, we are planning to exchange the bulbs on the car.. Just to see if any chagnes in the reflectors design make.
    Will keep u guys updated... :)
    3 people like this.
  2. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Pramod hope he doesn't take a test drive of your car . Then you will end up hearing more F***s from him ;). Do post some pics of the comparison too.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Srini

Srini Regolare

Isnt your car is within warranty? Installing 90/100 will void your warranty correct? How are you managing?
  4. Pramod N

Pramod N Amatore

We exchanged the bulbs in our cars.. And guess what , the same bulb which gave brighter output in my car, was giving a lesser output in his Car..

Seems to something to do with the Design of the reflector.. *Both have new cars... So no problem with Batteries and stuff..**
  5. HEY pramod congrats on your new car and which is the colour of your and what is the on road price of your car
  6. Amusing experience.. Good Read! :)

Congratulations on your Punto and welcome to the Fiat fraternity!
  7. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

I've driven Fludic Verna for more than 250 kms so far. I can think how many f***s will come out from his mouth. Fludic Verna is no where close to Punto apart from powererful engine and music system.