1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Enjoying my New Linea Emotion MJD

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Unwinder, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Hi Everyone! This is Rakesh. Upgraded from Punto Emotion Pk MJD. After 80,000kms in 2 yrs, my Punto is still going strong. Decided to keep it. I can certify that no car in this bracket comes close to the Punto. I love my Punto.

Took delivery of my New White Linea Emotion Pack last Saturday. Drove the beauty for approx. 880 kms in 4 days. Over well laid highways, ghat sections, rough tarmac, village roads, and everything about the car is superb. Only grouse is occasional lack of power, especially on steep gradients. Hope this will improve after run-in period. Otherwise the car is a beauty. Great ride, great handling, and a stunner. I wish Fiat made some effort to improve their after sales service.
  2. elaramvani

elaramvani Novizio

Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
    Linea 1.4
    Hi member! true fiat lover. enjoy your ride in LINEA. good luck!!!
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome with the Linea,
    A True Fiatian, Seems you have taken the Punto for a Long drive and ended up now with Linea, Hope you will end up soon with Bravo,,
  4. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

A serious FIAT-HEAD.:p.!!
    A few Pics of your Punto/Linea parked side by side would be appreciated.
    Also as FIAT HEADs say, there is absolutely no comparison with anything else.
    But how you would compare Punto MJD with Linea MJD?
    Did you manage to find out a bit more liking for any one of them & preference which one to take out more?
    I mean acceleration/cruising abilities/agility comparisons etc.
    I know it's a saloon vs hatchback basics but still let your inputs come through.
  5. Now here is a true Fiat fan .... Congrats for your linea....
    And the aftersales services are improving ... Though slowly ...
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Congratulations on your Linea. Now, you are the one who own both Punto and Linea side by side to my knowledge.
  7. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats Unwinder! Owning both the Punto and the Linea is a dream! Enjoy :)