1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Enjoying my new drive the Grande Punto 1.3 MJD EPK

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dieselhead, Jun 1, 2011.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Your Punto reminded my my old Punto 1.2 Emotion. Mine was also minimal gray.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Thank you so much for uploading these pics....really eyetonic ( Palio 1.9 D )
  3. Better consult the guys at fiat world at the earliest possible.Hope your car is still within warranty.
    May be the dealer forgot to provide you the same.Please dont go for aftermarket products,if you are really interested to get those parts,get it from shops selling FIAT accesories in DELHI.One Mr.Aggarwal deals with these things,hes even got the lighter for uno 1.7d
  4. Minimal grey is the most decent colour,it exudes exclusivity:p
  5. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats on you new Fiat Dieselhead! Enjoy your stay here.

Regarding the cigarette lighter and ashtray, my Linea also lacks them. There's a cap on the cigar lighter reading MAX 180W.

Here's the pic. Sorry for its low quality.

6. rohanpais

i asked the dealership when i got the vehicle delivered but they said fiat has stopped issuing lighter and ash tray... i guess i need to contact the fiat staff and check about it...
  7. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    wow dieselhead you are one true fiat fan. great to know you own all the four fiat. all are great cars. the comfort and stability of uno, the handling of palio, the ride of punto and the looks of linea. have i assigned the right adjectives to each car?? whats your take on each car let us know.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Even My Punto had no Lighter but they have put the dummy plug as of Prakhar's Punto. And i did't ask the dealer as i am Non-Smoker.