1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Enjoying my new drive the Grande Punto 1.3 MJD EPK

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dieselhead, Jun 1, 2011.

1. I have been using the Grande Punto 1.3 MJD EPK, for the past 1 month now. I purchased the car after seriously evaluating the i20, Figo, POLO, Fabia and the Fiats Indian cousin the Indica Vista. However being a Fiat diehard from the days of 1100D and then the UNO, and a PALIO 1.9D, i felt there is no one to beat the Fiats, in their build quality, ride quality or styling, to top it all the 1.3 MJD has a real frugal engine, which does not pinch my pocket as well. I am truly in love with this SMALL BIGGG CAR :D.
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Welcome aboard dieselhead

Good to know another Palio 1.9D FIATian ;) . Do you still have it?

And , we love seeing pics here. Post plenty of pics of the Punto.

3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Dieselhead welcome to Team FIAT India. You joined TFI on its anniversary thats great. Congratulations for new Punto.

Do you still own 1100D, Uno, Palio 1.9D. If yes can you please post a pic of all cars with Punto. That will be eyetonic for us.
  4. drarvindc

Welcome Dieselhead,

You got a cool username too. IT would be interesting to read through your evaluation / comparison of the cars before you booked Punto and sure not to mention the pictures of the Fiat cars you got out there.
  5. Dieselhead. congrats and welcome to TFI. Please post some pictures of your beauty.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome Dieselhead welcome to TFI, Feel proud on your decission of taking the Great car after comparing with the rivals,
    Would be great if you write us about the comparasion you had with the others........., before going for the FIAT.......
  7. Grande Punto,Palio,Uno and the LINEA Pics

IMAG0154.jpg IMAG0153.jpg IMAG0155.jpg Thank you TFI for such a warm response to my last post.I have added a few pics of the punto MJD epk,the palio,the uno and the linea.All the cars that we own are diesels,i.e the reason to call i prefered to be known as DIESELHEAD.
    It is sad to say that we had to part with our palio but we still own the uno,which still is a powerfull workhorse.:p
    Will shortly be back with my comparison with the other hatchs,that i tested.:p

8. rohanpais

DieselHead congrats on the beauty and also welcome to TFI. Really nice to see the pics you have uploaded. You surely are a tru fiat fan...

i just saw one of the pictures of your punto u have uploaded and i saw the cigar lighter and ash tray.. There is a thread check "http://www.teamfiat.co.in/forum/showthread.php?1187-cigar-lighter" where some of us have not received the cigar lighter and ash tray in our cars...

Just wanted to ask if the car had already had it or you asked the dealer?
  9. The car we purchased already had the cigar lighter and ashtray right from the begining.you could ask for the same,if denied please get the fiat world guys know about this.They really take the issue seriously.
  10. drarvindc

I bought my punto last year. Got the lighter but no ash tray. The lighter was in the front passenger seat back pocket and dealer guys had no idea about the lighter.

I never saw ashtray in any of the punto's before your pics. Makes me wonder if they started providing it now or i got cheated for it?