1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Enjoying Music with AUX Cable & Sony Erricson Mobile Phone

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by kedarbendre, Jan 10, 2011.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I own 1.2 Emotion & I was searching for JUGAD for the aux cable in my Punto. Grayhound ( Pune ) gave me address of Blaupunkt Authorised Dealer in Pune. On last saturday I went there and fixed the AUX Cable to my Music system and guess what the AUX cable gives very very good quality compared to CD.

It costs me Rs. 450 only. Now I dont need to keep lots of CDs in my car. Sony Erricson phone with MegaBass equilizer works really good with Blaupunkt music system. Believe me its really worth to put AUX cable. :dance

My music system is as below now.

Blaupunkt Head Unit
    Alpine SPS-600 6-3/4" Speaker in Front Door with Spacer Bass FX-unit 612 ------------ Rs. 3800
    Alpine SPG-69C3 Speakers in Parcel Tray-----------------------------------------------------Rs. 5000.
    Sony Erricson Phone with Mega Bass Equilzer :boxer

If any one want to fix the aux cable here is address. You can contact Mr. Pathak or Aadil.

Ekco Electronic Services, 124/12b, Erandwane, Law College Road, Pune 4. 020 25436127.
    Its near Cafe Barista, Law College Road. ( on the left side if you are going to NAL STOP ).
  2. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    Re: Enjoying Music with AUX Cable & Sony Erricson Mobile Pho

hi
    very eager to buy one ......appreciate if you could find me a store in chennai......

regards
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12

By the way whay do u need AUX Cable as you have Emotion Pack. U have USB Drive in ur car :).

1.2 Emotion Punto does not have USB Drive so I opted for AUX Cable.
  4. rk76

rk76 Timido

Pune

Hey Kedar,

Good to know that. Even I am looking for the aux cable.

Does the charge of Rs 450 include the fixing of aux cable to HU as well?
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12

Yes & It will take 10 mins only not more than that.