1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Engine Temperature Gauge Query

Discussion in 'Technical' started by nand_nand, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Anup

Anup Regolare

Grande Punto 1.3
    Honestly I do not like this new type of sensor, it's just like any other car you see on the road today, takes time to reach half mark and then stays there does not matter you are driving on Jammed up roads or open roads or turned the AC ON.
    The Palio's temp sensor actually gives you a right picture, goes up when you are driving in jammed up stretch, cools down once you put the AC on because the fan runs at it's peak speed keeping the occupant and engine cool :), drive with a light foot constantly on open roads and the needle does not move beyond the quarter mark because it's getting cold air from outside and the most intelligent feature of this sensor "increases the temp sensor(without the engine power in ignition) makes the fan runs" and stays ON even if you have removed the key out and locked your car and left, I've heard people calling me and saying "excuse me your Engine is still ON :wacky:)at parking lots when I've locked my car and walking away from my car.
    I miss that feature on the New Fiat Cars...