1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Engine RPM and Temp reading.

Discussion in 'Technical' started by Sheetal, Mar 22, 2013.

1. JohnyBoy

JohnyBoy Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    Thanks Sat-Chit.
    The issue is only from yesterday. For last 3-3.5 years there was no issue in cold start. May be the age catching up :)
    I will observe for few days, if it is still there after a week, i will take her (?) to the doctor.
  2. Sheetal

Sheetal Timido

Thank you all for your suggestions. The shocks were replaced as they had gone soft over the years (10) ... front bumper was damaged on the left hand side near the headlamp ... I had to replace the headlamp units and was told without replacing the bumper the headlights won't align ... RHS drive shaft broke down while driving near kaveri emporium junction (brigade road signal) and was told it needs to be replaced along with the cross member ... I was not sure if to replace both the drive shafts or only RHS ... requested both but was told by service guys that LHS is good and only RHS needs to be replaced ....

now for the remaining issues I will have the throttle body cleaned and replaced if needed .... service guys also suggested fuel pump replacement to fix the issue with fuel gauge .... not sure if that is linked as I thought float sends the data to gauge ....

thanks for helping out here