1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Engine issue with my Linea T-Jet plus..

Discussion in 'Engine Compartment' started by arunsblore-tjet, Oct 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arunsblore-tjet

arunsblore-tjet Timido

Bangalore
    Let me clear things about check-up/service. I normally take my car for complete check-up much prior to even scheduled service. So when I left car, I did asked to check everything and billed amount for all these 3 check-ups were around Rs.8k + . I just happen to go for long drives around these free-camp time, so it just coincided. You call it as "scheduled service' , I was in impression that after 28k service , next 3 visit to service center as well were my car service.

I am working with them to come to some solution and will update.

~Arun
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 15, 2014 ---
    @platinumshine

I have not seen the reminder on MID ,presumably they had reset in one of the 3 visits to service center.
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Arun,

For the members to be clear and provide you the right suggestions, kindly provide these inputs. Some of these have already been asked by Amogh and others.

1. Scan and provide the complete service history (read as service bills) along with the free check up camp bills (8k which you mentioned above.
    2. Are you aware of the Tjet's service intervals or not?
    3. In how many months have you completed the said 54K kms.
    4. Which service center did you get your car service and which service center did you visit for the free service camps.

As rightly mentioned by Amogh, the service is mandatory whereas the service camp check up is optional. And the manufacturer or the dealer is not mandated to follow up with customers to get the cars serviced. If you have skipped the service part, do not waste your efforts fighting with the dealer or the manufacturer. Going by the information you have provided until now, it is a clear case of the former and you taking it up with dealer or Fiat of NO USE!!!!!! Instead, analyse what caused this situation from your side and ensure it does not repeat.
    C_S, prabhjot and mchanna like this.
  3. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @arunsblore-tjet , any update on this? Hope you got break thro' to problem by now.
  4. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Arun, what's the outcome of your talks with service center people.

Hope tjet is back on the roads !!
  5. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    We are locking this thread for now. @arunsblore-tjet : let us know when you have an update and we will open it. If there is no update we will be deleting this thread after a few weeks since it is unnecessarily giving a negative connotation about the car / engine.

Thanks!
    acechip, C_S and mchanna like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.