1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Emotionally packed with my WHITE WONDER !!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by vvk007, Dec 16, 2011.

1. vvk007

vvk007 Amatore

Shimoga
    Hello Fiat buddies :)
    I am Vikram Kamath from Karnataka.
    Indeed a very great pleasure to be a part of the forum. I never knew there would be a such huge fan base for Fiat in India. I thought I was alone, before stepping in here. This place seems to be heaven for Fiatians. I am very much happy to see all Fiat fans in one place here.

Ok about me, I recently bought a BNW Linea MJD Emotion pk., an awesome stress reliever. It's so much fun to drive in highways, run out of words to express it's high speed stability in highways. A single test drive took me out of this world. Can't comment on it more, because it's less than a month I've bought it. Seriously thinking about upgrading headlamps. It's intensity seems to be much lower than my Wagon-r.:eek:

Only this much right now abt my WHITE WONDER.

Happy Day Fiatians .:p
  2. Hi Vikram
    Welcome to the fiat club .. Wish you a happy motoring .. :)

Let me the first one over here to congratulate you on owning the wonderful car ..

Post pics of the beauty over here ..

Ajit
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Welcome to TFI Vikram.. many congrats on your Linea!! looking forward to some nice pictures..
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    vvk007, welcome to TFI, the most happening club for FIATians,
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Red carpet welcome, congratulations and best wishes to you and your lovely Linea, vvk007. Please start your ownership thread by including photographs of your Linea.
  6. vvk007

vvk007 Amatore

Shimoga

Thanks a lot !!! Planning a trip to bangalore this weekend !! A good set of pictures are on it's way..

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Thanks a lot Ravi sir. Just now finished reading your ownership review in team-bhp. Have to say, u extremely adore Fiat and their products. Great write up.
    1 person likes this.