1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Emblem Stolen

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by spvaidya, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Last edited: Apr 23, 2011
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    These are the common things gng in mumbai, Would you believe that they are so professional that they will unplug the logo at the traffic light, what would you say then, specially on Dharavi signal gng towards bandra.
    When i was in india for my vacation 2 yrs back, i was sitting on the left side and my cousin was driving verna, we were gng very slow because it was stop n go traffic approaching the signal, he said some boys are just walking behind our car, i said just apply sudden brake i will go and see what they are upto if they raise the voice, so my cousin did what i said and one of them dashed against the boot and ran away, suddenly i opened the door and went back, to my surprise there was a small axo blade knife fallen and one scratch on the booth near the H monogram.
    What would you say for this.
  3. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Emblems are 650 a piece (for linea) and Rs 50 per bush that fits the badge in....
    Use araldite to fit the new emblem in place to save you some money in future....
    asimpleson likes this.
  4. Sreejith Damodaran

Sreejith Damodaran Timido

Grande Punto 1.3
    It costs INR900/-
  5. drknaresh

drknaresh Amatore

Linea 1.3
    I have seen 4 cars, including a Punto without logo in Hyderabad, looks like logo theives are around :mad:
  6. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Linea 1.3
  7. My Linea rear emblem was stolen 4-5 months back. I paked my car in Delhi Metro rail parking for 3 hrs and when i came back , emblem was not there. It cost me Rs 900.