1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Emblem Stolen

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by spvaidya, Oct 5, 2010.

1. spvaidya

spvaidya Amatore

Kalyan, Mumbai
    Hi, Hmmm…. My GPs rear side emblem is stolen…… :firey .. Does any one knows how much it costs ? And BTW, has anyone tried to put any other sticker ? :anyone
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Very common theft. Sorry to hear about that. Refer to VahanPujari's jugaad method in his thread. He has left all the Mumbai thieves surprised for sure. Cost of new emblem- ?650 I guess.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  4. deepakhon

deepakhon Amatore

Bangalore
    Rear logos of 3 Fiat cars in my locality, including mine got stolen last week. Looks like there is some Fiat fanatic lurking around.
  5. extr3mex

extr3mex Amatore

Cochin
    hey sorry 2 hear bout that. Look at the bright side, ur car is debadged! I am going to get my front badge removed soon.
  6. Stallion

Stallion

Pune
    ITHINK THAT SINCE FIAT CAME UP WITH A NEW LOGO...WHICH PEOPLE ARE ATTRACTED TO...SO THINK THERE IS A DEMAND IN THE GREY MARKET..HENCE THE PROBLEM OF EMBLEMS BEING STOLEN.....BUT VAHAN PUJARI HAS COME WITH A VERY GOOD SOLUTION OF ARALDITE.
  7. vinz

vinz

IXE
    Nothin new to ur city. I was very much surprised to notice this a few years back as i keep visiting Bombay so often, I just wonder what they do after stealing. Its said to be selling it in Chor Bazar. If ur logo is intact either ur lucky or dont move around much haha.

Well the story is funny. I was in Lamington road in a authorised shop for fiat spares as my left side mirror was knocked down by a truck on highway. The owner said he can get me 1 but full set as only spares of it is not available. Then after waiting for 30mins he sent his person to get if from some lane near by. When the person came to the shop i was shocked he literally came up with the whole set used taken from a Emotion pack White or some other color. I couldnt stop laughing at it.I said i wanted Black. the person said u can paint it i dint agree to buy it and it can be 100% stolen so i left the place without any mirror. Then i went 2 New Bombay there in a shop dey wer more innovative they said u park the car we willl arrange the missin part haha. Then i went back to my city and went to official service center there my mirror of car was fixed in 30 mins along with back cover which went missin so i paid only 350rs. full sets costs about 2k i was informed.

So if ur any part is broken or missin its always better 2 by new from authorised place. or else you may end up payin for ur own stolen goods. and encourage those person who steal them.
  8. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Chors all around in Bombay also. u have to be really careful where u park the car. if going to mall always park in the mall parking or end up paying 590 to save 40-50 of parking charge.Park in a good place where there r people around as a precaution.
  9. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    I was in Pune and Mumbai... I was surprised to see so many vehicles without thier badges... The apartment where my brother stays (very large apartment complex) i observed that out of 100 vehicles, almost 20 vehicles had no badges.. i had an urge to ask the owners how they lost ... 20 ways to lose the badges :hit or 20 ways to protect your car badges :mrgreen: anyways had to supress the urge and just move on....

But in Delhi / Gurgaon / Jaipur I havent seen this as rampant as Pune / Mumbai... some vehicles look very very odd.. specially the Honda City's...
  10. arulvr

arulvr Amatore

Bangalore
    Have seen 3 Punto in Blr in couple of days without emblem...looks like Blr is getting prone to logo theft :(