1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Elegant Cars shuts down; Delhi

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by rakesh8051, Aug 8, 2011.

1. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    Guys Please go though the above thread..Does it mean that the new FIAT service center in HIM motors Patparganj is NOT a FIAT authorised servcie center ? Will I void my warranty if I get the 2nd service done from there ? Pleaase feedback!!
  2. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Guys, website is not updated. Him Motors, Patparganj is authorized service centre of Fiat. Mr. OP Sharma is trying to get website updated in this reference.
  3. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    Hi Nitin,
    I got my 2nd service from HIM and you can see the following thread :
    http://www.teamfiat.co.in/forum/sho...ce-at-HIM-motors-Patparganj.&highlight=motors

BTW Mr Sharma knows you pretty well . In one of the posts somtime in April you had told me about Elegant cars. I gave your reference to Mr Sharma and immediately he could recollect you . More so when some issue related to rust in my car came up. You can see my above post to check the rust pics in my car .

Vivek
  4. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

I think this rust is normal. Looks like your engine guard is also rusted. I think still you can check with Mr. Arun from Fiat. He is FIAT official responsible in north India region.