1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Elegant Cars shuts down; Delhi

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by rakesh8051, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Just went there today and must say sharma ji has got everyone under control big time, they are one hell of an improved lot.
    got the brake pads changed in half an hour without any wastage of time. dilip u can surely look forward to visiting HIM(motors and sharma ji)
  2. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    Jasveen can you tell me the address of the service centre ? Is it this ?
    HIM motors ,
    D-9,
    Udyog Nagar
    New Rohtak Road
    Peeragarhi
    Delhi, Delhi
    Pincode :110041

Strangely FIAT site has still NOT removed the Elegant motors from the service centre list...It is so irritating to see an utter ignorance of FIAT india of doing such a simple stuff as updating the website.
  3. Hi Vivek,

HIM Motors that is being talked about is the one in Patparganj.

Pavneet
  4. Hi Guys!

Mr. O.P. Sharma's new no. is +91 98913 69998.

Pavneet
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2011
  5. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Precisely I am referring to HIM motors in patparganj, plot no. 338
    don remember the full address
  6. now, i am perplexed here ...

Sharma ji is in Him motors Peeragarhi or patparganj ????
  7. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    He nd his team are in HIM Motors PATPARGANJ !!!!!

This is near the Elegant Car's Body Shop ...
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2011
  8. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    Hello All ,
    Thanks for the info. I have a few doubts . I bought by car in dec2010 from Oberoi Cars noida and got the 1st service from them but was not happy . Now my 2nd service is due and am contemplating to visit HIM motors only because have heard very good reviews about Sharma jee.
    My doubts are :
    1. Is it ok to go to HIM considering that I bought my car from Oberoi. Tomorrow God forbid if HIM too is shut down will the Oberoi cars look at me with a "sarcastic" eye ?
    2. When I go for my 2nd service ; then do I need to stay there throughout the service OR I give the car, explain everything to Mt Sharma and then forget about it and simply collect the car back, hoping that all the issues would have been resolved.
    3. Is there any waiting lounge in HIM motors?
    4. Do I need to "tip" any mechanic ?
    5. How much time does it normally take to get the 2nd service done considering that I would be going on a weekday (Wed/Thurs).
    6. Do I take the appointment directly from Mr Sharma OR I call the HIM motors for an appointment but I fear that in the latter I might be given some other service adviser apart from Sharma jee.
    7. What about the replaceable stuff like the oil/air filter etc . Do I totally rely on Mr Sharma that everything would be taken care off(correct selenia oil, correct air filter etc) OR I still need to stand on the head and supervise everything.
    8. Is their any reference that I should quote to Mr Sharma so that my work gets done smoothly?

Thanks in advance !!!
    Vivek
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  9. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3

^^^^^^^^ b&i
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
  10. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    Hi Jasveen ,
    Thanks a lot for your feedbacks. Do the also have a paint shop ? There are a few scratches which I want to get cleaned up.

Rgds,
    Vivek